upgrading intake...

i am upgrading my intake and dont know exactly what i am doing, so i decided to ask. see those two loose tubes? i dont know what to do with them now. after i took the old intake off they were attached on. one is the gas from the tank and im guessing the other is the gas going in. WIN_20151210_170835.JPG

CarPlayLB

The line from the valve cover is for a breather...put a filter on it.
The smaller line from the tank is to vent the vapors from the fuel. You will need to filter that as well. The cap is non-vented and fuel won't flow with that plugged. You could put a fitting into the rubber part of the filter to keep it clean and fuel flowing.

Like CarPlay said both are vent lines and need small filters on each one. The main fuel line hooks to the bottom of the fuel tank and runs straight to the carb.

CarPlayLB

instructions? Hahahaha ...nope! We are the instructions. First one I did took me a minute to figure out the choke bracket. For the smaller vent line I'd drill a hole in the rubber and screw in a brass fitting. Any major chain auto parts will have a small filter for the valve cover breather, you will just have to figure out how to adapt it...but that's the fun part! Get creative!

Are you talking about drilling a hole in the rubber part of the air filter ? At the back part of the filter ? Good Idea .