vintage class Lil Indian named BullButter

Ok Guys this is my Feb. post. I'm going to be very busy this month . My birthday is on the 9th and I'm getting married in Hawaii all in same month its going to be crazy. So this is what I got in the mail from Joel Wey . I can't thank J.W. enough on the great job he did on this 580 West Bend for me Thank Q Thank Q this man really is the best at what every he does.
So with that said this is my engine for my Lil Indian build. 580 West Bend, Comet clutch,Azusa clutch gaurd,hop up highrise intake,hl88a carb, stock breather,and a freshly chromed Power Products tank.

markus

you gonna jackshaft it? I'm wanting to stuff my WB700 onto the same size lil indian frame you have......... but I want to run 6" wheels

Gonna be a killer little bike, keep the pics coming:thumbsup:

Thanks x-90rider. Markus im not going to jackshaft it but im running 4 inch wheels and a small gear up front however it very tight you really have to move the engine to the right side of the motorplate to get the chain to line up.

buckeye

I can' t help myself. First this is going to be a sweet bike. Been waiting patiently. Kinda like mine. Takes waaay longer than ya think.
I know another definition of bull butter. I grew up in a town in NW Ohio. They have one of the worlds largest and best collection bull semen for artificial incemination. NOBA.
There is a certain way they collect the semen. It involves,bull butter.