Vintage Open - mrpat's TT500 - 2up Rupp

If I remember right, Markus IDed the Dumb and Dummer hog power-plant as a probable HS 40. It was runnin at altitude as well, so no worries there.
Nice foot peg fabbing job. Looks like that shop press at work again.
Nice work here,
Steve

If I remember right, Markus IDed the Dumb and Dummer hog power-plant as a probable HS 40. It was runnin at altitude as well, so no worries there.
Nice foot peg fabbing job. Looks like that shop press at work again.
Nice work here,
Steve
Shop press is more useful than I ever thought. Thanks!

Better double check all those TAV/chain guard clearances. Clown pants have an affinity for power transmission systems. Plus, things grind to a halt really fast.
I like the propeller hat idea, I wonder how that would look on a fire helmet...
Cool ideas here,
Steve

Just a little mock up. I was sick of just seeing a pile of parts sitting in boxes. I made a plate to cover where the orignal gas tank would be. Getting closer to reality.

Thanks! I have a can of 2k clear to coat it and add a nice shine, but it's been too cold out. So while waiting, I need to start on the seats and freshen up the engine.

@cheezy1 was so kind to donate the tank that's going on it. Thanks Bill!
Love the color--I'd use two cans of 2k to make sure it's nice and thickly coated. Awesome for sure!

red baron

I'm really like the 2 handle bars and the color looks fantastic! To be honest with you I wasn't fully getting your concept at first but this is turning out to be a really cool build. Excellent workmanship!

Love the color--I'd use two cans of 2k to make sure it's nice and thickly coated. Awesome for sure!
Thanks! I have 1 can now, it's easy to get more (with Amazon) :laugh:

I'm really like the 2 handle bars and the color looks fantastic! To be honest with you I wasn't fully getting your concept at first but this is turning out to be a really cool build. Excellent workmanship!
Thank you sir!