Vintage Trikes Group

This is my second attempt to post this, the first must be lost in cyber space. I am not a web builder so please be patient with me, but I have restarted another Vintage Trikes Group that was shut down by Yahoo per my conversation previous moderator. I was told yahoo said it was not being managed and there was to much snapping back and forth in the forums etc. I was given the ok to use the same tame for domain and reopen a new forum. The previous moderator said all the years of photo's and post could not be retrieved so please help us with your more than two wheel photo's I am still building the site so please understand if it may be down from time to time. Also My RTS SL body kits can be seen on the new web page.
Home

Thank you,
Mark
marksaxon1@tx.rr.com

Body parts and pic's

Hi folks, I know I have asked before and I want to ask again. Now that I am done "for now" with the RTS-SL body parts and they are available for purchase. However I still get calls for TS130 body parts but I do not have any body parts for this model that I can make replacement parts from. If any one can help me with a loaner it would help those that need replacement seat pan sections and front fenders. They can be in need of repair that is not a problem. If you can help please forward pic's of what you have to marksaxon1@tx.rr.com

Second item is pic's, please send pics of you machines or projects for the new Vintage trikes web page. So many pictures were lost when yahoo shut the site down and the moderator was unable to retrieve them.
Home

Thank you,

I just joined the group . Let's give it a go and see what happens .:thumbsup:
I have Heald Super 3 and a Heald Super Tryke . My brother has the same plus Snowco Tri-scats .

Yep it is Gumpit. Im now trying to undo the silly stuff that was improvised on it. The Wiring, the bed, brake levers arent original and the plywood battery box among other things. I ve seen in your past posts that you had one with the larger tire and with a ski didnt you?

Looking for Dunecycles and or parts if ya here of any?
Mark glad you singed up !!! you will realy love the difference,its like
chocolate milk & water, sorry on the parts you need,dont think,but ill still
look tomoro or Tuesday, thanks, wayne :thumbsup::smile::smile::smile::smile: