Wanted; Bonanza #40/41 Sprocket

Tom : From looking at the pictures on minidoodle of the Bonanza MX 1510 they show both 35 chain brake drums and what appears to be 40 or 41 chain brake drums. Could it be that they are on and the same brake drum that has had the 41 pitch teeth machined
in a smaller diameter like 54 tooth or even less.
Steve :scooter:

tomsprops

I read a add on Minidoodle that that stated it came with a #41 chain ? I'm hopeing to find one or a option that will work with the stock style rims. I'm planning on putting alot of Power to that wheel ! :thumbsup:

george3

possible to build one? use a damaged tooth 5" drum sprocket. with a large I.D. 40 tooth sprocket. Not avab.? BMI? Its an idea. could look good. I am considering it.

The big wheeled Bird I bought a while back has the Bonanza type drum/sprocket #40/41 sprocket. There could be others too. One of the Boonies on minidoodle in the pics has a 40/41 too. They may have used a Bonanza one on there. I think Thomas Explorers used them, but they may have been 35s.

tomsprops

Toad, You gotta stay ahead of the Race if you want to be competitive ! The Blackwidow looks like it won't be allowed to race with the New rules ! So F :censure: IT ! I'll build a Vintage Mini That will Peel the paint off all those "Cry Babies" Doodle Bugs ! It seems like all of the "Whiners " rode thier same POS mini's race after race never even bothering to wipe/tighten them down ? Let alone tearing them down and prepping them for the next event's style of race.
Instead of complaining they should be Wrenching ! I compleatly re-did/re-invented my mini for every style of race ! Speaking of which I Hope Your planning on upgrading your program as well ! Nows the time ! Not the night B/4 the race !
Let me know if you need any parts ? I might be able to help out .

Toad, You gotta stay ahead of the Race if you want to be competitive ! The Blackwidow looks like it won't be allowed to race with the New rules ! So F :censure: IT ! I'll build a Vintage Mini That will Peel the paint off all those "Cry Babies" Doodle Bugs ! It seems like all of the "Whiners " rode thier same POS mini's race after race never even bothering to wipe/tighten them down ? Let alone tearing them down and prepping them for the next event's style of race.
Instead of complaining they should be Wrenching ! I compleatly re-did/re-invented my mini for every style of race ! Speaking of which I Hope Your planning on upgrading your program as well ! Nows the time ! Not the night B/4 the race !
Let me know if you need any parts ? I might be able to help out .
There you go cheating again. The rules say #35 chain only! Speaking of CRYBABIES,who wasted everyones time on our soapbox page for a week crying about how you thought you won a certain race!
If you would have followed the old rules,there would not be any new rules!
Example, minibike races,NOT PITBIKE RACES !!! :thefinger::thefinger::

tomsprops

Too Bad your PUSS-N out this year from raceing ! I guess it won't stop ya from Whining about it . There is no mention of chain size Dipstick,besides it's a stock Item for my bike ! Looks like I might get a new race# this season too ! Now that yours is up for sale !
PS, I did win that Race ! Jessie has the Tape ! :thefinger:

tomsprops

Looks Like I have a solid lead on my part's ! Seem's like I'll be Raceing Bonanza's and riding Taco's !
I can't wait to see Ed's face drop when I show up with a Bonanza powered by a Brigg's !
I wonder how a Bonanza would look in PURPLE ? !
P.S. :thefinger: you ED !

Yeah, your from the GA:censure: BAY and he's from LALALAND. I see why you two get along !:thefinger:
:001_tt2:I smell JEALOUSY:thefinger: And HATER starts wit a b:censure: and ends wit a 2:gunsmilie:
I hear tell that if one claims they have a BIG one truth be told it usually isn't:girl::evil_laughter:

You really do know Ed !
:eek:ut:Dudes gonna give himself a coronary condition with all his SHOUTING!!
He posts an opinion in a PUBLIC open forum and expects others to keep their comments to them self's.
I can see why the neighborhood kids would never play with him!
DUDES a sore LOOSER:thumbdown:
PEACE OUT!!:hang:

Speaking of losers,I just punched in on your fleabay items for sale. Thats all you can come up with is some overpriced bushing that you can buy at the local hardware store for half the price you sell them for ? :thefinger:

Speaking of losers,I just punched in on your fleabay items for sale. Thats all you can come up with is some overpriced bushing that you can buy at the local hardware store for half the price you sell them for ? :thefinger:
HaHa Seeing as how I don't see you selling anything except a bag of hot stanky air I expected that comment from the sore looser you are:thumbdown: and thank you for looking Ed.:thumbsup:

Ring back in with another one of your well thought out remarks.:thefinger: