Was this Bonanza fork modified?

adiel

I noticed this fork has a 7/8 bar welded on to it for the throttle. Did they come like this from factory or was it modified: :confused:

Thanks,
Adiel

Smallbore

I noticed this fork has a 7/8 bar welded on to it for the throttle. Did they come like this from factory or was it modified: :confused:

Bonanza`s use 1" tubing and a 1" throttle. Some stupid moron was too Lame to buy the correct throttle so they did that hack job to put on their 7/8 throttle. Who ever did that should be beat with a ball peen hammer ! :hammer:

Mac

It may have been a special option from the factory, I've had many like that.
I'll ask the Northern California guys when they come down for FunDay.

Mac

no option, lol. they didnt have a 1" throttle. easy fix get a piece of 1" tubeing and slide it on and weld it.
....Ahhhhhhh, So now we know who's doing all the fork modifications.

....Are you also responsible for all the High-Speed forks, or do you modify footpeg locations?

....Inquiring minds want to know.

george3

....Ahhhhhhh, So now we know who's doing all the fork modifications.

....Are you also responsible for all the High-Speed forks, or do you modify footpeg locations?

....Inquiring minds want to know.
you didnt read very well. I told him how to repair it. :doah:

Mac

you didnt read very well. I told him how to repair it. :doah:
....Ahh, but I did.....so you had knowledge that "they" didn't have the correct throttle, therefore you had to be present when the dirty deed was done. (So there)

<<Originally Posted by george3
no option, lol. they didnt have a 1" throttle. easy fix get a piece of 1" tubeing and slide it on and weld it. >>