We need more Supporting Members!

I think Superflea should get to nominate one person to get a FREE supporting role for his part in starting this thread.. :lol: .. Uncle Hent's gettin rich off this thing.. :

I just thought of a question...hypothetical of course :rolleyes:
Say I'm a Supporting Member in good standing and I have 8 million gb of photos stored in my album..aaaaaand I inadvertently forget to pay my dues on time :doah:

do all my pictures get jettisoned into cyberspace forever???!!

I think I'm the one who really needs to pay his dues. I use the hell out of this site. Close to 2000 posts and haven't payed my dues yet. I've been thinking of paying for awhile but don't have the money and am to lazy to ge send out a money order. So If someone wants to sponser me that be great.:thumbsup:

Bonanza Bryan I am in about the same situation I use the site a lot but I'll end up paying my own way (stupid pride) but things have been so tight that I cant even buy gas this week until thursday(payday).

Atleast I now have a old minibike so I feel I actually need to belong to an oldminibike type forum.

I'll need a place to post the work I do on it if I ever get to work on it.

Maybe because time are tough for alot of us there could be two levels os supporting members.Level 1 would be $25 and level 2 would be $10.I think more people could swing $10 over $25 these days.Call it the OldMiniBikes stimulus package.Just a thought.:thumbsup:

Maybe because time are tough for alot of us there could be two levels os supporting members.Level 1 would be $25 and level 2 would be $10.I think more people could swing $10 over $25 these days.Call it the OldMiniBikes stimulus package.Just a thought.:thumbsup:
$25 for a whole year. that's about $0.06 cents a day. Sell something on Craigslist or ebay and pony up! $25 is not hard to raise. There's ALWAYS something you aren't using that can be sold on craigslist. Go through your old pots and pans, your garage, your old comforters, kids toys they outgrew, clothes, tools, anything. Bash away if you must, but it's the truth. And Hent puts a lot of money into this site out of his pocket and we never see him here asking for money to help pay his bandwidth. For those that TRULY cannot afford it, I'm sorry if I hit a nerve, but it's $25 dollars. Sell 5 items at $5 each and you're there.

This is not directed at all members, new and old alike, but there are lots of members that should have no problems with this judging from their bikes/collections, etc... that have not become supporting members.

Last edited:
$25 for a whole year. that's about $0.06 cents a day. Sell something on Craigslist or ebay and pony up! $25 is not hard to raise. There's ALWAYS something you aren't using that can be sold on craigslist. Go through your old pots and pans, your garage, your old comforters, kids toys they outgrew, clothes, tools, anything. Bash away if you must, but it's the truth. And Hent puts a lot of money into this site out of his pocket and we never see him here asking for money to help pay his bandwidth. For those that TRULY cannot afford it, I'm sorry if I hit a nerve, but it's $25 dollars. Sell 5 items at $5 each and you're there.

This is not directed at all members, new and old alike, but there are lots of members that should have no problems with this judging from their bikes/collections, etc... that have not become supporting members.
Grant,

Exactly who are you talking about punk! just joking man.

Last edited:
i'm not gonna sugar coat this.

for me its not worth it. While OldMiniBikes is one of the best forums ive been on i just cant justify 25 bucks for more pms and an extra forum I would never use it.

And before you guys go and say but it cost hent money to run this site. This website has google adsense and that raises cash.

for me its not worth it. While OldMiniBikes is one of the best forums ive been on i just cant justify 25 bucks for more pms and an extra forum I would never use it.

And before you guys go and say but it cost hent money to run this site. This website has google adsense and that raises cash.
Exactly, if you fall in this category then more power to you. some will feel they dont need to be a supporting member to contribute and learn from the forum or take any advantage in any way. To each their own, equally respected.

Exactly, if you fall in this category then more power to you. some will feel they dont need to be a supporting member to contribute and learn from the forum or take any advantage in any way. To each their own, equally respected.
I dont think people who are not supporting members are taking advantage of this site.

I dont think people who are not supporting members are taking advantage of this site.
Just becuase I say 'taking adavantage', doesn't mean in a bad way. You may be taking advantage of the useful information that is posted/discussed here, just like you take advantage of the convenienceof a friend that happens to be heading to HEB at the same time you are heading out that way. No harm no foul. I'm not calling anyone out, please let's not assume that. I was adding my .02 just like everyone else. :shrug:
I gave my disclaimer in my original post a few posts ago.

Just becuase I say 'taking adavantage', doesn't mean in a bad way. You may be taking advantage of the useful information that is posted/discussed here, just like you take advantage of the convenienceof a friend that happens to be heading to HEB at the same time you are heading out that way. No harm no foul. I'm not calling anyone out, please let's not assume that. I was adding my .02 just like everyone else. :shrug:
I gave my disclaimer in my original post a few posts ago.
ok I understand :thumbsup:

strange thing happened today . was reading posts and looking in the flywheel thread and checking out whats been said and that . when i happened to notice something was a .. different :shrug: (------- under my name is supporting member :scared: oh WOW . i dont know who did it but cool :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks big time .
for someone to do that for me is just, ah.. i.. i.. um.... wow just wow .
to who ever you are thank you it really means alot to me that you have done this for me . :drinkup::drinkup:

Just curious Jesse......do you subscribe to any magazines.

I was thinking about this recently and for about the price of a yearly magazine subscription you can be a supporting member to a living forum with a wealth of info.Even though I dont really use PM's (10's enough-I'm antisocial) or host my pictures here or care about having a bigger avatar the site is still worth it.

I myself am severly cash strapped at this time but I think I'll go ahead and splurge for it thursday I dont need a FULL tank of fuel or lunch's, pushing my trailblazer when it runs out of fuel will help work off some fat.(Hmmm why am I still so fat with so little money or maybe I'm eating all the cash...I wonder)

The real reason I want to be a supporting member is so I can look down my nose at the non-paying leeches......nah just kidding :lol:.

Just curious Jesse......do you subscribe to any magazines.

I was thinking about this recently and for about the price of a yearly magazine subscription you can be a supporting member to a living forum with a wealth of info.Even though I dont really use PM's (10's enough-I'm antisocial) or host my pictures here or care about having a bigger avatar the site is still worth it.

I myself am severly cash strapped at this time but I think I'll go ahead and splurge for it thursday I dont need a FULL tank of fuel or lunch's, pushing my trailblazer when it runs out of fuel will help work off some fat.(Hmmm why am I still so fat with so little money or maybe I'm eating all the cash...I wonder)

The real reason I want to be a supporting member is so I can look down my nose at the non-paying leeches......nah just kidding :lol:.
nope the only place I ever paid to be a member was the nra