We should have

maddcarson

We should have an event where you show up and just ride. Mabey i can see if Perris Auto Speedway will let us ride around on there dirt track.

Thinking of like mabey a race and then a full day of fun riding. Just cruzing around the track or hauling ass.
I think it would be fun and a nice way to bring people from The inland Empire, San Deigo, OC, And the LA area all together in one big area so we can all Can have fun and see each others Bikes.

Mac

Go to the CHP, get your minibike frame set up with a California ID Number, then go to the DMV, pay for a two year off highway green sticker, then go anywhere everybody else goes to ride, with very few restrictions. Firetrails, Forests, Cajon Pass, Gorman,ETC.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That would be pretty cool
The guys I have are mainly drag racers, but I will see if we can maybe get some of them to play in the dirt.

Hell yeah sounds good do it we will be there that would be a blast to have everyone at one track to settle some grugde matches and would be a good place to bring out the new circle track bike out lol just got a rotor and the caliper, clutch and jackshaft will be here this week can't wait but get it goin we will be ther for shure!!!!

edwin

We should have an event where you show up and just ride. Mabey i can see if Perris Auto Speedway will let us ride around on there dirt track.

Thinking of like mabey a race and then a full day of fun riding. Just cruzing around the track or hauling ass.
I think it would be fun and a nice way to bring people from The inland Empire, San Deigo, OC, And the LA area all together in one big area so we can all Can have fun and see each others Bikes.
handle it!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Green Sticker

Go to the CHP, get your minibike frame set up with a California ID Number, then go to the DMV, pay for a two year off highway green sticker, then go anywhere everybody else goes to ride, with very few restrictions. Firetrails, Forests, Cajon Pass, Gorman,ETC.
Check, check, check, check, and check. It will cost you around $50 every 2 years and you WONT get hassled. Its worth it.

If I'm not mistaken an asphalt oval is in the works at Perris Speedway also. Something like Rialto, only bigger. I'm guessing a 1/2 mile oval would be too big for most of the minibikes though, but fun I bet.

maddcarson

no its dirt. i was there when the fair was ther and i go every year. i saw a demo derby there and then there was a RV demo derby. They also have sprint car and stock cars set up for dirt race there alot in the winter and spring i think.

All try and get A hold of sombody over there to see if i can get an event set up and then if I do All advertise alot around in Riverside county and Try elsewhere.

Im only 14 so idk if they will take me seriously but they should cause they will probly get more noticed around So-Cal and be more out there.

There is also a go kart track near there thats called APEX Karting and they have a nice asphalt track but there more expensive than a 5 star hooker in Vegas

Last edited:
Flat track

I have raced flat track with my sons out at Perris raceway with the Southern California Flat Track Association and its not the track by the fair grounds,its the track next to the Perris Motocross in north Elsinore.I had talked to Vince the Promoter about two years ago about doing a vintage minibike race after we tried our vintage(pit bikes)minibikes on the track during pratice and he said you bring out 5 or more bikes and he would make a class for them!but you would have to pay for the membership because of insurance and also the entry fee.but the atmosphere of the racing is great! its very low key on and off the track.if any body remembers ASCOT PARK thats whats its like in the pits checking out the old and new flat trackers! if you want to back it in to the turns and keep it slidding like the big boys you need a rear brake that will lock up the rear wheel and gearing to keep the slide going after!

everyone should come out to georgia to me1 ha we could rent out the atlanta speedway and have races on the nascar track
hope you have a few thousand bucks........

anyways if people want to race here in GA pm me, i can set up some track times to run on dirt ovals.

Last edited: