what do YOU drive?

You have a Tempest? 64 was not a Ropeshaft car was it? :confused: Mine was 63 and it was the 194 Slant 4, in front, with Ropeshaft back to independent suspension 2 speed auto trans axle.... :scooter: GOOFY stuff....
Then a guy rear ended it at like 45, drove me into a Suburban, and destroyed the whole thing.... Then I streched it back out and it looked pretty good but never right again.. :confused:
No, '62/'63 were the rope shaft cars. 1964 brought god's gift to the automotive world - the GM A-body. Same as Chevelle, El Camino, Cutlass, 442, Skylark, GS, LeMans and the almighty GTO

Only fun stuff!

79 Lincoln Continental Triple Black
85 6.2 Diesel Suburban 4x4 "Sand Dune King"
03 Ford F 350 4x4 7.3 Diesel Dually

Ill have to get my other pics up! Words dont do justice!

Soon to have 69 Dodge(Needs Work)Charger "General Lee" and a old Chevy 4x4 Dually if I keep all my cash in hand for the purchases next month! LOL:stuart:

Lots of cool stuff! I'd like to see more pics of the CRX racer,
The 85' si Ex- scca car is not much to look at. My 87 si is possibly the cleanest original paint/interior you will find.

85' SI: I bought it from the original owner. Suspension is all lightspeed unit / cc plates/lightspeed header.Yokohama avs60 slicks. It was a SOLOII car and won a lot of trophies in it's heyday.. sadly the original owner let it sit for 8 years uncovered exposed to the elements. I have started the restore already. This is when I bought it.

Here is My showcar/2 time tracked 87 si'.. I have not driven it since oct 2009.This is an old picture, the newer ones it's more modded (custom made carbon 1pc hood from heeltoe auto)I have have scantily clad carshow girls in it (NSFW).

I like/own muscle too.

Last edited:
The 85' si Ex- scca car is not much to look at. My 87 si is possibly the cleanest original paint/interior you will find.

85' SI: I bought it from the original owner. Suspension is all lightspeed unit / cc plates/lightspeed header.Yokohama avs60 slicks. It was a SOLOII car and won a lot of trophies in it's heyday.. sadly the original owner let it sit for 8 years uncovered exposed to the elements. I have started the restore already. This is when I bought it.

Here is My showcar/2 time tracked 87 si'.. I have not driven it since oct 2009.This is an old picture, the newer ones it's more modded (custom made carbon 1pc hood from heeltoe auto)I have have scantily clad carshow girls in it (NSFW).

I like/own muscle too.
Is that an Omega sporting the yellow paint? I ruled out Apollo due to no ports on the fender and the wheels dont look to be pontiac, I had a pontiac Astro/GTO in that body style with a shaker hood that was the last GTO till the 90s! I like that body style in all the GM makes, Very nice!

Last edited:
04 cavalier ls sport a dd car its a autox sts class monster
94 jeep gc
2008 saturn vue xr 2wd hp tuners tune this thing will scoot 265hp factory 6speed with manual mode :thumbsup:

I added an '01 F250 4WD to the herd on Saturday, and an '07 Jayco 19' toy hauler a week ago. Got the truck from an old lady's estate, 64,000 miles. The trailer was a repo w/very little use. Pretty good deals on each, I think. My wife set a tight budget for the project and I had to shop hard to make it fit. I am not going to look at Craig's List, Auto Trader or RV Trader again for a long time.

I like those S13 coupes. :thumbsup: Is that an '89-90 or '91-94?
an 89. Got it for free from a freind rust free but with a bad engine. I rebuilt it then later after i got into them i found out about the sr20 and other engines i could have droped in for the same price. Oh well. It was a super fun car though. It was my dd for a few years. Maby even funner than my porsche to drive.

65ShelbyClone

I almost got one instead of my current '68 Mustang. I had just come off of an '89 Mustang GT and was looking for either an MKII MR2 turbo, MKIII Supra turbo, '89-94 240SX, or a '65-70 Mustang. Mustangs were actually cheaper at the time, if you believe that.

I had planned ahead for each and I was going to build the KA24E/DE. Popular consensus seems to be dumping it in favor of a JDM SR20DET, but I still think the "truck engine" KA24 series is unappreciated.

Instead I got a '68 Mustang with a V8 and an '84 Mustang SVO with a 2.3L turbo four. :eek:ut: