What Happened

1971_MB1A

I wonder if the supporting members on here that pay a fee are also having the same problems as everyone else ? I'm still having to log on 2 times and 2 different ways and it still says that this site is not secure.

I couldn't login for the last few days. I always used the login in the upper-right corner and it kept bringing me back to the incorrect password screen. I tried the login in the center of the page and here I am now...

Still F'd up. I can get in on my desktop but not on my phone. It says expired certificate. I guess I don't understand this stuff but then I guess one would have to ask why the certificate was left to expire in the first place.... Danford1

I can use my I pad, but my laptop keeps saying my clock is wrong?
Your laptop is comparing the date and time set on it to the expiration date and time of the security certificate on OldMiniBikes. It is only saying that maybe the set date and time on the computer is wrong and the certificate might actually be valid. This is not the case. Your computer is right, the certificate is expired.

Your laptop is comparing the date and time set on it to the expiration date and time of the security certificate on OldMiniBikes. It is only saying that maybe the set date and time on the computer is wrong and the certificate might actually be valid. This is not the case. Your computer is right, the certificate is expired.
Thanks! Drove me nuts resetting the clock that had the right time.