What have you bought from Harbor freight lately?

I just bought a Air Compressor for $70, I'm impressed so far. Oh and a set of colored ratchet wrenches. Bought the 2 year warranty for $10 on the compressor and the r wrenches have a lifetime warranty :eek:.

Jaws

I bought an $80 stick welder and used it to out my bike together. Have to say it's a little frustrating, but it's the rods as much as the buzz box.

I bought two 12 ton bottle jacks from HF to jack our house up and they worked OK except the handle keeps sliding through the jack lever but I'll fix that once I get them out from under the house.

I bought two 12 ton bottle jacks from HF to jack our house up and they worked OK except the handle keeps sliding through the jack lever but I'll fix that once I get them out from under the house.
WHY WOULD YOU TRUST HARBOR FREIGHT WITH YOUR HOUSE?? Seriously, that's crazy, and I would never ever do that haha.

WHY WOULD YOU TRUST HARBOR FREIGHT WITH YOUR HOUSE?? Seriously, that's crazy, and I would never ever do that haha.
Some people just have BIG ones I guess.:smile:

We didnt have to go up much so I wasn't concerned but they actually worked very well.
I have so much more to do to that house before we can even think of moving into it.
I cant wait until I can just go out and work on some toys instead the house.

MiniBike Paul

I was cruising the aisles the other day and realised that this lift, with casters (all 4 with brakes) would be the nuts for working on minis - height is hydralic and goes from about 14inches to way high! Holds 300 pounds and with a 20% off coupon it was about $80.00

Earthquake impact- works good. Drill bit assorments-dulls somewhat quick but I have a sharpener. Impact sockets- havent broke any as of yet..... 6.5 clone thats on my manco big cat- runs like a striped @ss ape :thumbsup:,,, Rockwell 45 gallon 3.5 HP air compressor - best investment so far...... and misc other crap that a guy cant live without.

vette66_00

Earthquake impact- works good. Drill bit assorments-dulls somewhat quick but I have a sharpener. Impact sockets- havent broke any as of yet..... 6.5 clone thats on my manco big cat- runs like a striped @ss ape :thumbsup:,,, Rockwell 45 gallon 3.5 HP air compressor - best investment so far...... and misc other crap that a guy cant live without.
LOL at first I thought this was spam....Its late I need to go to bed...

Got a sweet deal on a HF 6.5 clone. The air cleaner was cracked around the top so they sold it to me for $75! Cant wait to get this in my DB.