What is everyone working on?

Working on Christmas for my kiddos red Ryder bb guns and covered wagons for my boys and a Minnie bike for my two year old daughter and everything else you could imagine .then I'm in the middle of rehabing a 1968 z50 for a customer and then there's my own projects I'm prepping two bikes for powder coating compiling parts for another and lets not forget what the wife wants from me and 60 hrs a week at work

I was at the auto parts store and found the old 1 gallon carb cleaner (not sure it is as good as the old days) with soak basket....I tore down the carb from the RV 90 and it is soaking now....kinda work.

I was at the auto parts store and found the old 1 gallon carb cleaner (not sure it is as good as the old days) with soak basket....I tore down the carb from the RV 90 and it is soaking now....kinda work.
My son and I really like those bikes and are considering getting one. Is yours fully street legal and registered?
Michael

No not yet...I could never get the carb rite, I bought an aftermarket carb but that never would idle down...lights do not work so I think that will be some $$. I have 2 more bikes I need to get a title for and in MI its getting harder to do, not impossible but not like it was 5 years ago. Yes they are cool bikes and once you get used to them they are fun to bomb around on. Im just starting to get back into it after a year or so of getting sucked into the vintage stereo crap.