What should I ask for these mini bikes?

I have way too many bikes and projects. I going to post these mini bikes on Craigslist. What would be a good price?

If anyone is local and interested, let me know and I can give you more details on the bikes. I am in Folsom CA 95630

1 Balloon Wheel

2. Runner that needs a little TLC

3. Motor runs, needs seat, chain, throttle and TLC

the red one in the back of the truck is an Invader, made by Nelson which is out of business. It was made in Atwater, ca. i would say $3-400? not sure about the others.

One mini bike left for sale.

I have way too many bikes and projects. I going to post these mini bikes on Craigslist. What would be a good price?

If anyone is local and interested, let me know and I can give you more details on the bikes. I am in Folsom CA 95630

1 Balloon Wheel (Keeping)

2. Runner that needs a little TLC (Still up for Sale)

3. Motor runs, needs seat, chain, throttle and TLC (SOLD)

Last edited:
The one still for sale looks like an early Azusa frame with added scrub brake. The early ones don't have the handlebars tilted forward.

the only things i'd be keeping for sure are the frame, front end and seat. the rest would either get sold or stashed at a friend's house most likely.

actually, what size is that motor?

i kind of want to build another clone, but it could be fun to do a flathead.

actually, what size is that motor?
Not sure of the size, I think it is a 3 or 3 1/2 hp. I will check tonight after work. I want $150 for the whole minibike.

If I decide to sell just the frame, I will let you know.

BTW. If I do part it out, there is another member on the site that offered me $100 for just the frame\wheels. He would get first dibs at that price.

What model/make minibike is it?

Hi, I just got the same exact minibike! What make and model minibike is it?
Year made? Mine has a different gas tank and rear tow bar? Is yours a 7 h.p. Tecumseh motor? Any other info on the minibike? Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks,butcher bill

That was like 4 years ago.. :laugh: He probably isn't even here anymore.. :laugh:

a 7 horse power?? Then you must mean the first bike? :shrug: Looks like possibly a Reteck Cheetah, or something along those lines.. If it's different and has a tow bar possibly Heald Super Bronc..:shrug:

You should get actual pictures of your bike, then post your own thread in the (What is it?) section, and you'll find out.. :thumbsup:

Hello butcher bill : Welcome to the OldMiniBikes I see you got another Pi** poor reply to your first post on the OldMiniBikes. I what to welcome you to the OldMiniBikes a great place that is full of good advice and information. But some members are a bit Foggy and jump before they think. We have a lot of fun here and the guy that has a bike like yours hasn't posted since March 2011 but follow up with pictures and post like The Restore Kid said in the what is it section and take good pictures of both sides of the bike they do help.
Steve :scooter:

That was like 4 years ago.. :laugh: He probably isn't even here anymore.. :laugh:

a 7 horse power?? Then you must mean the first bike? :shrug: Looks like possibly a Reteck Cheetah, or something along those lines.. If it's different and has a tow bar possibly Heald Super Bronc..:shrug:

You should get actual pictures of your bike, then post your own thread in the (What is it?) section, and you'll find out.. :thumbsup:
I think INJUNTOM ended up with that bike. There was a debate on what exactly it was, but if I remember corectly it was a Little Indian Bear Tracker or something along that line.:eek:ut: Definately not a Cheetah.

Here was the thread http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/20037-new-one.html)(

the red one in the back of the truck is an Invader, made by Nelson which is out of business. It was made in Atwater, ca. i would say $3-400? not sure about the others.
No appraisals here fellas, per da' rules. That said they are worth what INJUNTOM is willing to pay for em.:laugh: The old thread diggers got me again! Dammit!:facepalm: