What size Tubing on Tacos

Oldsalt

What was the original tubing used on the taco frijoles Were the forks the same as the frame?
The first pic is an early Steen Frijole. I can't say anything about the Tacos that came with engines, but this early kit Frijole has 1 inch OD tube for all the frame members. See second pic. Recently gave my eldest son a later Frijole and although it is not here to measure I'm sure I recall that [at least] the top frame tube is also 1 inch diameter. I recall feeling lucky that clips, the ones that hold cables to the 7/8 inch frame tube, also worked on it's larger 1 inch tube.

The first pic is an early Steen Frijole. I can't say anything about the Tacos that came with engines, but this early kit Frijole has 1 inch OD tube for all the frame members. See second pic. Recently gave my eldest son a later Frijole and although it is not here to measure I'm sure I recall that [at least] the top frame tube is also 1 inch diameter. I recall feeling lucky that clips, the ones that hold cables to the 7/8 inch frame tube, also worked on it's larger 1 inch tube.
Thats good info and there were a few versions of the bean 1 and 2 and two pc fork and single. OP might be better if he posted what bean he was looking for....

nice lathe!