where is the best place for a single guy to take a vacation?

KB2ROCKET

the vacation dosent have to be all about hooking up with women yet that would be a plus
disclamer this place must be on earth
and be relativley safe for americans

the vacation dosent have to be all about hooking up with women yet that would be a plus
disclamer this place must be on earth
and be relativley safe for americans
Amsterdam, Prague, and London!
Love every one of those places!
Everyone of these if safe depending on just what kind of American you are??????
Moscow is great but not as safe or easy!

If you decide on one of these send me a PM and I'll give you some advice!

45t

I just came back from 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman. Best beach and clearest water I've seen. There were singles there too, there had a tendancy to group together on the beach. I stayed at the Westin.

toomanytoys

A buddy of mine went on a singles cruise. They told him each ship was a 50% ratio of men and women. Ended up being about 90% men with 10% women.

He said it was a good time, he drank a lot of beer, and played poker with the other angry cruisers.

If you are actively looking for a woman, pof.com. Its a great place. I met a lot of great women on that site, had a lot of fun. Most of us weren't compatible for relationships but we had good times. Some of them I'm still friends with and see occasionally.

As for a single mans vacation I'd just start driving and see what I could see across this country before you need papers to cross state lines.

GSbiker

I went to Hawaii after a messy divorce. Ended up staying almost four years. It's great place to get over a divorce and meet people.

buckeye

What time of year?

What are your interests?

Three day weekend or seven days?

There are tons of things to do in this beautiful country.

San Antonio and Austin are two great fun spots. Nothing like a long legged Texas girl in tight Wranglers and ropers.

Man, I miss Texas.:thumbsup: