where is the best place for a single guy to take a vacation?

IJG

Any 420 Friendly Adventures

I recommend a winter resort,
Hot Foods,Hot Cocoa' Snow Mobiles,Indoor pool's/Jacuzzi.
A bottle of you're favorite Whiskey & All the weed you can afford.
Oh and you're Laptop to show us where you chose.

Pattaya, Thailand. Cebu, Republic of the Philippines. Depends on budget and time.

I guess those recommending "Windber" forgot about the "single" part. LOL.

If you go to Thailand look for an adams apple.
They get those shaved off too. It's those looking for "it" that find it, the rest of us have never have any problems. Mostly urban legend on those unsuspecting fereng getting more than they bargained for.

I was also going to suggest Taiwan- an unlikely "vacation" spot, yet an island that is "American Friendly" with mountains jutting out of the sea to 13,000 feet. Spent a few days back packing in them, found many hot springs, and pristine rivers you could drink out of, and very friendly people.

buckeye

Maybe meet ya a Walmart Chick???:laugh:

Actually, when I was single, the grocery store was a good place to meet girls. Act dumb about groceries and some sweet hottie is glad to help. Pretty good ice breaker. Plus, everyone has to go to the grocery store.:thumbsup:

toomanytoys

They get those shaved off too. It's those looking for "it" that find it, the rest of us have never have any problems. Mostly urban legend on those unsuspecting fereng getting more than they bargained for.

I was also going to suggest Taiwan- an unlikely "vacation" spot, yet an island that is "American Friendly" with mountains jutting out of the sea to 13,000 feet. Spent a few days back packing in them, found many hot springs, and pristine rivers you could drink out of, and very friendly people.
I've honestly never left the US other than going to Canada.

A buddy of mine was in Thailand with the army, he said it was a very interesting place, and he said the same thing. Stay out of the areas where that kind of stuff goes on and you will be fine.

I've honestly never left the US other than going to Canada.

A buddy of mine was in Thailand with the army, he said it was a very interesting place, and he said the same thing. Stay out of the areas where that kind of stuff goes on and you will be fine.
I used to fly in there often for the job. My wife and I vacationed in Phuket. Rented an 8 bedroom home on the ocean with three pools for $100 per night, just the two of us. That was three months before the tsunami hit. Phuket was way laid back. Pattaya- well, as many times as I went, I only have snatches of memories, but I'm sure I had a great time. The midget Muy Thai fighters come to mind...

Another time, I was sitting in my office and felt like a whim, closed my eyes and pointed to the map and ended up in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Rented a car, never did drive it, but went with a family I met (the lady who rented me the car) way up North near the Thailand border with them. Pure jungle, all Muslim, no beer, but I had a blast. Best vacation I've ever had, and with zero planning.

This is a pretty funny thread.:laugh: I have 2 weeks vacation comming up.:clap: I will be in the mountains at my cabin with one mini bike, my quad, and my dog.:laugh::laugh:

This is a pretty funny thread.:laugh: I have 2 weeks vacation comming up.:clap: I will be in the mountains at my cabin with one mini bike, my quad, and my dog.:laugh::laugh:
Well, if you're looking to hookup please see posting #1!!!
I'm sure the rocket man is at least as warm as a dog!

"The vacation dosent have to be all about hooking up with women yet that would be a plus" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

buckeye

If I was single, I'd rent a camper and take off.
Go half as far as my cash would take me and turn around and come back.

Originally Posted by KB2ROCKET
i think ill go to walmart and think about it some more

Thought that's where we were. :facepalm: After all, thousands of budget-minded vacationers can be seen "saving a bundle" parking their RV in the lot during their vacations. :thumbsup:
I've camped at Wal Mart lots of times. Never as the final destination, but as a stop along that way.