Winber 2015

Hi guys, I just wanted to let all my Windber friends know that my wife had her operation today and they did not find cancer. Boy that was good news. Were in the hospital for a couple of days and then back home. Thanks everyone for your prayers and kind thoughts. It was good seeing everyone again this year and I'm looking forward to a completely dry Windber weekend where I can ride around like Sat afternoon and visit with everyone. Randy, please give Mama the good news; shes a good women, I really enjoyed talking to her and she makes great cookies too. Phil, I enjoyed meeting your wife also, she'll be riding by next year. Karen and Gumpit, thanks for entertaining me Sat afternoon and evening after my brothers bailed, and Randy maybe I'll learn to make faster buying decisions by next year.

Jesse Wulf

Jonny TA here.. Previously Joe 51. I was there about 3 yrs ago. Have not been able to make it back just yet. Pictures tell it all, rain or shine. A great community of MB folks. New and old alike. Hope to get their in 2016.
Best regards,
Joe

Street Smart

We only made it for Sat, but had a really good time. Another year of missing the parade, hopefully next year. I already found a big tire bike to get ready for 2016 Windber, can`t wait!

Street Smart

Just got home about a hour ago. Anybody who stayed last night had to be towed out today. It rained really, really hard last night. Oh, I didn't have to be towed out.:laugh: It was so great to see everybody again and meet some new members. I want to thank everybody that helped me unload and load my truck and help with my tent. Thanks Karl, Randy & Mr. Wulf for "carrying" my Tom Thumbs so they didn't get muddy.:laugh: My biggest laugh was the puppet show by Peekster and my second biggest laugh was when I passed one of the Wulf brothers on the side of the road during the parade.:laugh: A big thanks to Jeff and his family for hosting a awesome event. Poor Jeff was covered in mud from head to toe when I left. Need to finish unloading my truck and I will be back.:thumbsup: I took a couple photos.
Karen your T.T. bikes are amazing, great to see them in person.

Last edited:
The "BOAT" tied up last night after a rainy 9 hour drive but best time ever had hanging with this group. My "ABUSE JAR" is full again for another year thanks to Peek, Rick, Randy, Randy and Brian--super time guys and that damn puppet did look like me.The only problem with this weekend is it is over too fast.Glad everyone is safe--mama great food and company. Phil also deserves honorable mention in the abuse column!Another 300+ days and we get to do it all again--cheers.---ps--Chatten left me his tickets and won the first draw--got the HAT!--go figure.

The "BOAT" tied up last night after a rainy 9 hour drive but best time ever had hanging with this group. My "ABUSE JAR" is full again for another year thanks to Peek, Rick, Randy, Randy and Brian--super time guys and that damn puppet did look like me.The only problem with this weekend is it is over too fast.Glad everyone is safe--mama great food and company. Phil also deserves honorable mention in the abuse column!Another 300+ days and we get to do it all again--cheers.---ps--Chatten left me his tickets and won the first draw--got the HAT!--go figure.
Thanks Bill for everything and I never thought that I would win that HAT, great to here that your wife is doing good Jesse ,no cancer is always the best news.

We made it safely home , a total of 2612 miles on the trip odometer and burned 278 gallons of gas

It was an awesome time and enjoyed talking to as many of my OldMiniBikes family as possible

Thanks for all the pictures as usual I left my camera in the truck all week lol

Glad you guys made it home safe Rob. Camping on top of the hill with your group was the best part of Wimber for us. Thanks for the hospitality.:laugh::thumbsup::scooter:

Doc

Last edited: