Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Can't wait. It's been two years and I've missed a lot. Looking forward to seeing the gang and Max![emoji23] Maybe the rules should be don't take it upon yourself to call Jeff and badger him to get your way?[emoji848]
What's windber? lol
I left four years ago, and haven't got there yet. Man, it's a long ride. I only get about a block or two and run out of gas, or shear a flywheel key, or something else goes wrong.

I've been waiting for Hent to post up the Havasu mini bike event here, this year. But yeah, it'll be in my yard. Must bring beer, and not do burnouts in neighbors drive way. Have one RV hookup.

I'd have been to Windber several times already if I could make the drive. I'll be there in sprit.

Its worth the drive from anywhere. People fly in too. Always something to ride so don't worry about not having something to scoot around on. As everyone knows,if its mine then go ahead and ride it. I usually sell most of my stuff. But the bikes I don't even try to sell until Saturday. That way if something breaks there is a back up. I bring at least 3 or 4 riders...

From whoever is creative and willing to make them....lol
Maybe sell at a premium price to be in the "clique" then donate proceeds to the raffle bike?

I left four years ago, and haven't got there yet. Man, it's a long ride. I only get about a block or two and run out of gas, or shear a flywheel key, or something else goes wrong.

I've been waiting for Hent to post up the Havasu mini bike event here, this year. But yeah, it'll be in my yard. Must bring beer, and not do burnouts in neighbors drive way. Have one RV hookup.

I'd have been to Windber several times already if I could make the drive. I'll be there in sprit.
As long as my health holds out, if you give me a few days notice Dave I will make SURE I have a bike waiting for you to ride!

Doc

Thinking about which bikes to bring....hmmm, Gilson, Gilson, Gilson or ..... maybe another Gilson. On the calendar and the rolling Man Cave is ready. I should be healed enough to ride the trail this year.

Fathers day weekend every year.
Hmmmm. I just may be able to do that. I go on the Hot Rod Power Tour every year. This year it ends in Kentucky somewhere. I don't know the city yet. I'll probably be done with that Saturday morning the 17th. How long does Windber go and where is it located?
I've never been there. The thing is I won't have any of my minibikes with me though, I'll have to ride someone elses :)

Danford1

Last edited:
Hmmmm. I just may be able to do that. I go on the Hot Rod Power Tour every year. This year it ends in Kentucky somewhere. I don't know the city yet. I'll probably be done with that Saturday morning the 17th. How long does Windber go and where is it located?
I've never been there. The thing is I won't have any of my minibikes with me though, I'll have to ride someone elses :)

Danford1
Windber,Pa. Usually Thursday through Sunday,Fathers Day. Always bikes around to borrow.