Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

I have only attended once in 2013. What a great event! Met some great folks. I am surely in this year, seeing how I retired at the end of last year and don't have work schedules to contend with. My better 1/2 also wants to come along. Hope everything works out OK and that the event will happen.
Best Regards,
Joe51

i can't wait. last year the fun meter was pegged at full scale from the arrival
to departure. this year i am bringing a functioning minibike so i can ride in the
parade. no more buying and building on site. is buckeye going to make an
appearance?????

It's by far the greatest mini bike event going. There Are more events popping up around the country. Races,swap meets,shows,city rides etc. but Windber should be on your bucket list.

Has any news come out yet about Windber registrations? new rules? anything? Inquiring mini bikers wanna know!
Not sure if it has or not, but saw you posting and wanted to say "Hey Mariah....!!" I hope you are doing good.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Windber again this year !

I'll be there. Went only once before, in 2015. Had a great time. This year I'm gonna' ride my Trail King with original owner made sidecar, in the parade. Please pass with care. We're slow and wide. Can't wait!

We plan on being in our usual spot up on the hill
We should try and do an OldMiniBikes members , get-together on Thursday or Friday night campfire and weenie roast sort off thing