• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang, it's 11:07 EST...I think the parade started at 11....I bet there's a bunch of grinnin' goin' on in the streets of Windber ! :laugh: !

And I'm really "jones'n" to be there, i'm going back out and do a few more laps on the 15.5 hp four wheeler....yeah :doah: it's the one with the 38" cutting deck and Poulan on the stearing wheel !

Anyway's you all have a blast and please post some more pictures soon !

And everyone else who couldn't make it either...y'all do somethin' fun today !

I want NO pictures or video posted,cause if I see any,Im going to get the overwelming urge to go outside and take a hammer to my Jeep for making me miss this year:wink:.Damn last year I couldnt go because of work,this year was because of car problems,I swear Im stating now that Im NOT going next year cause maybe then when the time rolls around again nothing bad will happen and I can.....uh....nevermind:laugh::wink:

calling buckeye

:innocent::shrug:where's buckeye............thought for sure he would start posting pics just to prove he was there........come on buckeye........all us folks who couldn't make it..are waiting on you

Wow to think, Buckeye speechless! I wonder if he can talk without a keyboard.....
I'm betting it's sensory overload. If and when he does post, I wouldn't expect much more than a 12 year old's Facebook kind of post.

Something like "dam awl deez mbs iza trip yo 4 reelz".:laugh:

KKK was here, and had the bonanza. I got some great video of KKK, Peekster and a few other members working on it. Peekster was dying to do some burn outs with it. It'll be Monday before I can post them.

Buckeye has been having a blast. Riding almost every bike that isn't tied down. I've been able to have some great conversation with him. And I'm proud to say I'm his newest north Fox connection. Looks like I'll be shipping him as many Fox's as he can afford... lol.

Got to talk with evil ed for a while, what a character. He's a great guy. I think I could find myself hanging out with him if I lived in CA.

Special thanks, again, out to Delray. He let my son ride one of his beater bikes almost the entire weekend. I was sorely unprepared for the riding conditions.

The reunion was better then I could have hoped. Definitely will be making this an annual trip.