Would a TAV2 need much modification in my chassis

when you try to install it, remember that you can have the TAV at weird angles and it will still work fine. it doesn't have to be horizontal.

thanks, I have a few more questions though, can you change the sprocket on the TAV or does it just come in one size also how long should I expect the clutch to last

Thanks

Motra

You can order the TAV with a #35 or #41 sprocket to match your chain size. As for the amount of teeth, I don't think they offer an option but the TAV gives you a variable ratio. The chain alignment shoudn't be a problem, the TAV is designed so it has the same alignment as running a centrifugal clutch outboard (that's how yours is mounted on that Briggs). I think the clutch life is excellent but some will debate that. On a 5HP engine it should last a long time.

125ccCrazy

The only problem I can see on your bike is what looks like two brackets or mounts behind the eng plate, the Tav may hit them so they might have to be removed.. It's hard to tell from the angle of the pic what those are or how high...

The only problem I can see on your bike is what looks like two brackets or mounts behind the eng plate, the Tav may hit them so they might have to be removed.. It's hard to tell from the angle of the pic what those are or how high...
That is a chain guide but I have no problem getting rid of that. I have a bent rear sprocket and it would throw chains left and right so I fabbed that guide up and it works great. I plan on cutting that sprocket off since its welded on, and make a mount so I can fit a xr50 sprocket on that wheel so I can change my gearing, Im not looking for a high top speed I just want to be able to climb some hills easily:scooter: