BC1100 wanna be vintage, just for fun class

Well today the mail came and I was so relieved to see my seat had made it , it took a week to make it and we were worried that they were possibly missing .
That would not be good , because you can't replace a stock refurbished seat that is 48 years old . But it made it and all is good .
The stock seat was in pretty good shape , it did have a small hole in each panel and the wood needed help . Well Karen knocked it out of the park with the repair job on the seat . In the first pic I show is the repaired seat and a new one she made for my 1300 , they also most look the same . It's kinda hard to tell the difference .

Well today the mail came and I was so relieved to see my seat had made it , it took a week to make it and we were worried that they were possibly missing .
That would not be good , because you can't replace a stock refurbished seat that is 48 years old . But it made it and all is good .
The stock seat was in pretty good shape , it did have a small hole in each panel and the wood needed help . Well Karen knocked it out of the park with the repair job on the seat . In the first pic I show is the repaired seat and a new one she made for my 1300 , they also most look the same . It's kinda hard to tell the difference .
Looking good. Yea, that seat wasn't that bad.:doah: :laugh:

Looks good. That will be a nice one to hang from the rafters when your done to start a collection. You won't want to ride it and have to go through all this again if you scratch it. Lol