Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Great job all! I'm just sorry I missed hanging out with the usual crew and meeting some of the new attendees...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Had lots of fun and it was nice meeting some people face to face. Hoping the kid that got in the accident is ok. Thanks to the Mihalkos for a great time.

I got home about 8:45... I stayed until after the awards... It was a great time. Saw lots of people that I hadn't met before... Might have missed a few. OldMiniBikes definitely had a good showing of members.... All my stuff ran great but I was prepared.. In fact I think a few people might be looking for old filing cabinets after this Windber.lol... And now I have a new Fox to work on...:thumbsup:

I got pics to post tomorrow , made it home safe , one blown tire on the pop up , 17.5 hr and 1145 , that's each way ! Awesome and thanks to all of our OldMiniBikes Family !!

capguncowboy

I just got home. Thanks everybody for your hospitality and support. It was awesome to finally meet my heroes! This is one hell of a good crowd and I'm delighted to be a part of it! I'm already making plans for next year

Street Smart

Back to the grind this morning. Had a great weekend, finally got there early enough to ride in the parade, that was a blast! Thanks to Jeff and his family for another great reunion. Great getting to everyone.

As first timers to Windber i must say the people i have made friendships with were awesome. I cannot say enough about the good quality of people we met. Tons and tons of laughs and lots of info learned. Very helpful. Big Thanks to Jeff, Dawn and the entire Mihalko family for putting on such a special event. Was lucky enough to come home with 3 new bikes for the collection and still trying to secure 1 more i forgot about before we left. Will be back next year for sure. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 360 days from today. My countdown has begun!

Thanks to Jeff and his family for putting on another great show:thumbsup: It was really great to meet so many of you in person!! I'll post some pictures when I get home.

Wow, what a great time. This is my third and my first dry one. I never saw the dirt road dry before lol!! Thanks to everyone who made my daughter's first Windber great too.

As we hooked up we lost the trailer lights on one of the trailers. Jeff went and got us tools and wiring to fix it right away. One thing I can say is Jeff puts on a hell of a soiree! The other thing I can say is Jeff is also dedicated to making sure we all get home safe too!! Thanks Jeff and everyone who made OUR Windber the bet one yet!

Doc

I've got a couple of pics here , really didn't have much time to take pics . Spent a lot of time riding and fixing my bikes . Want to thank Randy (gumpit) for having all the parts I needed when the super Powell broke . I let Jared ( square choppers kid ) ride it continually and as it broke he would bring it in and we would fix it . It was really great to see someone enjoy this bike , she's never really been riden much and was the perfect windber trails bike . Watching him and Brian ( Delray) race around the flat track was great to see my creation run , by the end of the weekend he was almost getting Brain . Next year it will be back with improvements.
My brothers raptor powered Powell broke a piece on the throttle and was out for the count . My Powell came back from the parade in the back of the van . I had let Jakes father ride it so there would be a Powell in the parade but she fouled a plug and never made it out of town for the return trip back .
In past years they have let everyone go on the ride back to town and you could open your bikes up and clean them out . This year they held everyone back and bunched up it was kinda hard to ride at times .
I also had plug problems with the Daytona bonanza fouling a plug , which was the only one I had . Spend most of the time with it in neutral coasting and Reving it to keep the plug good .

Want to add ,the first pics of the camp are Thursday morning before the storms came in . First pic is at 6:30 when I stuck my head out and thought what a great day it's gonna be , wrong .

Last edited:
One more post I had this weird head follow me home , ugliest thing I've ever seen . Don't know where it came from , but when I brought it in my shop it said damn I've never seen a custom minibike shop like this .