Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

How about some show pics too.

Should be nice there; very, very nice day in PA. For once the weather Gods are giving the Mini-Bike Reunion a great day

motocycle

Can I Tell ya ,simply awesome , finally met all the rest of our mini bike family , too many names to list ! Thanks to all for making us feel at home !!

I got a bunch of them !!!! It was a great weekend !!! Got to meet a bunch of great people who I consider friends but never had a chance to meet ... and a few new ones too . Like to say thanks Jeff and his family for having this event and all their hard work !!!

buckeye

Thanks for the pics!!!!
Brings back such good memories of real good people!
Glad the weather cooperated for y'all.
Stories will be told for generations.
Ogy make it?

Just got home a couple of hours ago. Another great time with many stories to tell. Special thanks To Jeff and Dawn and all the rest of there family for hosting the greatest mini bike show in the USA. You won't meet a better bunch of folks. Met a few new members which is always nice to put a face with people that you talk with on the forum. Sorry to say the Buckeye head didn't make the parade this year. We couldn't find him.:laugh: I think its great that some of the members drive 18 and 20 hours to be at this show, that is quite the dedication to a wonderful hobby. Only took a few photos. Too busy.:laugh:

Gumpit playing in the rain.