Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Will you be attending Windber Mini Bike Reunion? (Answer Honestly!)

• Yes!

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • No.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 33 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hent are you still planning on bringing some of Yellowhand's bikes , I am sure that many of us would enjoy the oportunity to view them and even say a little amen or two.
Thanks.
Rob.

Hey Hent are you still planning on bringing some of Yellowhand's bikes , I am sure that many of us would enjoy the oportunity to view them and even say a little amen or two.
Thanks.
Rob.
I am planning on bringing the chain bike for show. I'm also going to try and go through some of the parts I got from him and put them up for sale, as well as cleaning out some of my old parts.....

I guess a lot will depend on how much room I have left. We bring a lot of new parts, and will probably have 3-5 bikes this year.

Can't wait, its only a few weeks away!

That motor looks familiar, I did some port work to it and lapped the valves :biggrin:
That expalins a lot! We been wondering if the governor was gone too with the way it goes..... I have yet to find the top end :eek: and it keeps up with the 6hp tec powersport motors and the clone motors like they're nothin!!

The old man calls it "Everything an old school minibike ought to be." :thumbsup:

That expalins a lot! We been wondering if the governor was gone too with the way it goes..... I have yet to find the top end :eek: and it keeps up with the 6hp tec powersport motors and the clone motors like they're nothin!!

The old man calls it "Everything an old school minibike ought to be." :thumbsup:
The governor is still intact, you might have to set the gov arm though as I did have it off the engine.Just close attention to detail, I also set the valve lash on that motor.That engine still had all its honing in the cyl so I know it had very low hours on it:thumbsup:I like the header pipe you put on it and I know the motor likes it too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.