Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Will you be attending Windber Mini Bike Reunion? (Answer Honestly!)

• Yes!

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • No.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 33 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm kind of slightly leaning towards being somewhere in the vicinity of maybe. It's been really weird here lately, and seems to keep getting weirder.

The only thing I'll share for now is my wife had a vacation scheduled for next week that we thought conflicted with this event, which it obviously doesn't. So now it looks possible, but I'm not sure yet. It seems like it will be epic with the West Coast guys coming in, but there are other issues at play that I won't go into.

Yeah I'm definitely somewhere between committed to going and not going. Time will tell.

As much as I try, I just can't swing it.
Just not my week.:shrug:
I absolutely hate it.
Do you need a "hall pass" from the wife or do we need to start the "give a buck for a Buck" fund? Because if you do not go. I am personally going to make sure it is the best event ever and post lots of pics of people having fun without you.... Or you could be part of it..... Maybe if your other half saw this post she would take mercy on your soul.....I'm just sayin'

I think I'm kind of slightly leaning towards being somewhere in the vicinity of maybe. It's been really weird here lately, and seems to keep getting weirder.

The only thing I'll share for now is my wife had a vacation scheduled for next week that we thought conflicted with this event, which it obviously doesn't. So now it looks possible, but I'm not sure yet. It seems like it will be epic with the West Coast guys coming in, but there are other issues at play that I won't go into.

Yeah I'm definitely somewhere between committed to going and not going. Time will tell.
This will be the largest turn out, especially since a lot of people are flying in, and driving from very far.... don't miss out. :thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
OK it my turn to bitch, I was informed by my Boss, (1st email) that my request for two days off has been denied, he sites behind on work load, up coming shift adjustments. Then (2nd email) Changes my shift from Monday through Friday 6:30am to 3pm to Tuesday through Saturday 9am to 5:30pm and working alternating Mondays till caught up. Pray with me I find a new job before the 14th, cause the plane ticket is bought and payed for, and non refundable F:censure:U:censure:C:censure::censure:

OK it my turn to bitch, I was informed by my Boss, (1st email) that my request for two days off has been denied, he sites behind on work load, up coming shift adjustments. Then (2nd email) Changes my shift from Monday through Friday 6:30am to 3pm to Tuesday through Saturday 9am to 5:30pm and working alternating Mondays till caught up. Pray with me I find a new job before the 14th, cause the plane ticket is bought and payed for, and non refundable F:censure:U:censure:C:censure::censure:
That would frost my a$$..:censure:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I want to drop this kid so bad I can taste it! He's a bean counting pencil neck geek without a clue, that doesn't give a rat's a$$ about any of the people that do the work for him, and really needs a good life's lesson (read ASS KICKIN!) and if I had a job to go to tomorrow I would stomp a mudhole in his a$$ and then stomp it dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.