Show off your advertizing pieces...

minibike artifacts are not common around here guess i could look on ebay but also know my garage walls are flooded with cars signs i do have a super size repro cushman scooter sign. next time i go to a car show i will keep my eyes open some of you have some really cool stuff.

Just for the record.......

That beautiful tecumseh engine stand with the NOS motors does not belong to me, I just wanted to share:thumbsup:

buckeye

When I was growing up everyone had a base station like that. Great big friggin anteneas on the sides of their houses.
And cars with 12 foot whip anteneas. With those orange, I think, Phillips 66 styrofoam balls.
Way befor cell phones and beepers.:laugh:

I've got the giant house antenna to go with it:laugh:
You should have seen my old truck, it was one of those vans with the mural on the side, shag carpet, bubble windows, large bed:rolleyes:and of course a President AR144 trucker special, complete with upper and lower sideband:laugh:
I got rid of the van, but I still have the radio. I don't go on a road trip without my trusty CB:thumbsup:

buckeye

That's great.:thumbsup:

I'd love to find a old Ford Van to fix up. Wasn't big on the mural paint but, the moon windows,hell yeah. Imagine the stereo you could have now, compared to the 8 track and Craig box speakers.

And the special, If this vans a rockin, don't come knocking, bumper sticker. :laugh:

My van had a HUGE stereo in it, a couple of subs under the bed and a bunch of other speakers everywhere. The remote control was a nice touch:laugh:
I guess I'll have to try and dig up some old pics of that beast.....

Do these count? OEM parts boxes, the smaller (first) one is about the size of a case of oil, the other one is almost big enough to fit an engine:thumbsup: