anyone have a classic car?

I wanted one back in high school in the 80's. Got a chance to buy a SS a one owner car with all the paper work in 95. and I had it ever since. Its a garage queen. I like cruising with the T-tops off. Even pick a up a old Motorola brick phone to put it, to go with the 80's car. I need to convert it to Bluetooth so I can talk on it will driving. LOL

Didn't have any pic's on my new laptop yet. I had to look at my old computer for pics. Can't find them at the moment. I know i have them somewhere. Got a lot on 35mm film. I quess it time to get it out for more pictures.

rollin did you do those mods since you got it or was it like that before? you should put the early style bumpers on there much ncer. Thats like the porsche 914s of the era. they started putting the huge impact bumpers on them for crash requirements and tons of smog crap. Glad I ended up with a 72 :thumbsup:

The mods were already done by the previous owner a retired airforce guy moving from ok to or.This is a super rare car.The jh-5 models were mixed up in the productions.The jensen healy was only made for 2 yrs and not known how many were jh-5.Scoots down the road pretty good,and corners like a big go cart.

55 t Bird, my dad owned it from the 60's to when he passed . He gave it to me and my son gets it when I go. Also have a 62 Tbird mild custom and a 62 econoline pickup thats on its way.

Wow, that is a nice T-Bird. I am a huge American car fan. I especially like AMC's ( the AMX, Javelin, Sc/Rambler, etc.) Anyone have an AMC?

Last edited:
Not good with putting pics on but I've got 2 72 chevy suburbans that are slammed, a 72 lifted k20, a 72 c20, a 46 ford drop top, a steel duece roadster, and a steel duece 5window.

My wife and I have several in different stages of restoration:

1937 Pontiac Coupe
1964 LeMans Conv. w/roller 455 (will be a GTO clone)
1967 Tempest/GTO Conv. clone
1967 Firebird
1968 Camaro
1947 Dodge 2 dr sedan
1961 Alameda Manx style dune buggy
1957 Ford pickup
1975 Wagoneer (If it qualifies)

Pics have been posted a few times before since these threads pop up evey now and then.