West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

buckeye

Lets see it Ed.

Very nice looking bikes. One day when sun shines on a dead dogs butt,I will be able to make this trip to Cali.
Sure would be fun hangin with you rednecks.:laugh:

type of bike

I wanted to mention that it doesn't matter what you have; if you want to ride, bring what you have. In the past we've run different classes or started a one group a half lap ahead of the other.

This is an event, not a serious race. We tried to make minibike racing a regular thing and realized 3 years ago that it wasn't going to work. Anybody that really wants to race is not racing minibikes. Others have tried to start minibike racing in other parts of the country with the same results.

Again, we are not starting a regular race program. We're beginning with a single event and we'll see where it goes.

Our hope is to get West Coast minibikers together. If you've got a fast competitive bike, great. If it's a regular minibike that's great too!

I wanted to mention that it doesn't matter what you have; if you want to ride, bring what you have. In the past we've run different classes or started a one group a half lap ahead of the other.

This is an event, not a serious race. We tried to make minibike racing a regular thing and realized 3 years ago that it wasn't going to work. Anybody that really wants to race is not racing minibikes. Others have tried to start minibike racing in other parts of the country with the same results.

Again, we are not starting a regular race program. We're beginning with a single event and we'll see where it goes.

Our hope is to get West Coast minibikers together. If you've got a fast competitive bike, great. If it's a regular minibike that's great too!
then im in for the fun of it, thats what this is about for me... i took a break from my real project to have some fun with this stuff for a sec

I race my Bonanza's :shrug: One has a Briggs Animal and the other has a Briggs World Fomula.
If I can make it, I'll bring the fastest Taco Flathead on the internet. Maybe. Doesn't make a lot of sense to putt putt around a track watching bikes pass me up, getting the frame all dusty. :thumbsup:

Oh I got my answers questioned as well. No smoking cigarettes, but pot is okay, OHV's are mandated to be tested for emissions compliance, you can camp anywhere as long as you don't sleep, lay down, build fires, or pitch tents, RPM is bringing the girlfriends, so wives optional, everyone gets a ribbon for attending and being a good sport, single wrap is okay on the nuts as long as they're pre-lubed, and kids can be banned if you can catch enough of them.

Sometime in February.:biggrin:

Mac

Doesn't make a lot of sense to putt putt around a track watching bikes pass me up, getting the frame all dusty. :thumbsup:
You still have to pass the slow guys that are dragging their feet for brakes.
You gonna git dirty............

If I can make it, I'll bring the fastest Taco Flathead on the internet. Maybe. Doesn't make a lot of sense to putt putt around a track watching bikes pass me up, getting the frame all dusty. :thumbsup:

Oh I got my answers questioned as well. No smoking cigarettes, but pot is okay, OHV's are mandated to be tested for emissions compliance, you can camp anywhere as long as you don't sleep, lay down, build fires, or pitch tents, RPM is bringing the girlfriends, so wives optional, everyone gets a ribbon for attending and being a good sport, single wrap is okay on the nuts as long as they're pre-lubed, and kids can be banned if you can catch enough of them.

Sometime in February.:biggrin:
:lol::lol::lol: