West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

Minibike Paul and I are excited to announce the reutrn of minibike racing in Southern California.

We are working at securing a program at the City of Industry speedway track. A perfectly smooth well groomed surface to race minibikes on.

Already committed are: Toycartony, Neck, Jimmy Lovato, RPM, Minibike Mike

Hoping to return: Gurardrail Dave, Edwin, Big Dan, George 3, AGK's Shane

Coming out of retirement: Minibike Paul

Minibike Paul has brokered a deal with Toycartoony to return the #77 Stroker to the original owner/builder, RPM. Toycartony is now rumored to be building a newer even faster machine for the dirt oval.

We look forward to hearing from any bike builders or prospective racers with interest. :laugh::thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup:

Is this going to be a no-smoking event? :hammer: Are OHV's going to be allowed? Is there onsite camping? Can we bring wives and their girlfriends? Are there ribbons? Must we safety wire and triple wrap our nuts? Will there be any hot chicks? Can kids be banned? When is it?

Tell Paul and Tony they are really lucky that the SUPER POWELL and i are not on the west coast .

Why you ask, cause i would smoke them and George 3 and everyone else .
I would also expect a ( R ) can't say that word here .

Neck

Growing up is optional
is this going to be a no-smoking event? :hammer: Are ohv's going to be allowed? Is there onsite camping? Can we bring wives and their girlfriends? Are there ribbons? Must we safety wire and triple wrap our nuts? Will there be any hot chicks? Can kids be banned? When is it?
lol!!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Tell Paul and Tony they are really lucky that the SUPER POWELL and i are not on the west coast .

Oh, listen to you! Super Powell......Pshhhn!

race

David,

Unfortuneately, I've never met you but I spoke to Paul and he said bring it on!!!

James...this is great news. We want you to be with us. Sorry I didn't mention you before.

Taco Bill...a race in Southern California wouldn't be complete without you.

Who else is out there that's going to join us.

David ship that bad boy out here and I will show them what it will do:thumbsup:

george3

I havent laughed that hard in at least? :laugh::laugh::laugh: