Tass's Bobber Build

matt2

I think that belt drive is the cats meow man. You should put a extra quiet muffler on it. I think it would be pretty stealthy. :thumbsup:

A minor update....

I finished the intake setup and got the filter mounted. The filter itself is a tech part number that I shortened by 2" so it matches the muffler. The connector tube is a section of Porsche 928 crankcase vent hose and the flange is a part I made from a block of black nylon. Both the intake and the exhaust will eventually get a support strut mounted somehow.

Teardown, sandblast and gather some pieces...

The chrome on the rims was shot and I wanted a vintage gray bike with red accents, so I blasted and painted them red.

Road-tread white walls mounted and solo saddle is here.

The tank got carved up for the doodlebus project so need to find something else to use.

are those 12" tires ? if so where did you get them !!

Here is a picture of the original frame section placed in front of the new frame. You can see that the wheel base is shorter and the overall bike is also a lot shorter.

The tires and rims are 10". Rims are standard as on rupps, artic cats etc. The tires are offered by most of the scooter places.

The tires look larger than they are because I shrunk the frame so much. This bike is really very small.
Thanks !!! gonna look into dat!!! :thumbsup: