Tass's Bobber Build

Geeeeeeez!!! Could ya hurry it up? This is taking forever!!! :lol::lol::lol: Very nice lines I love it!!
I'm actually building this thing in an unused conference room in my office building so I continually walk by it and keep having new thoughts and ideas.

Next thing you know, out to the shop for more cut/weld/grind :grind:

After my last post, I figured I was done playing with it for today but then I went out and fitted the seat mount and finish welded the frame joints :laugh:

So this is how the seat is mounted:

Thanks all for the thumbs up :thumbsup:

I punched the slots in my motor plate and got it welded in. I used 3/16ths plate and burned in some wide welds so I was able to blend out the welding to a nice bevel edge.

The bike tank came in so I'm playing with that. Its close but not quite what I'm looking for.

The last pic shows a "lower section" mocked up and it hides the frame tube while giving the tank more mass top to bottom. I might just add an extension for the visual effect and not cut into the tank at all.

wow thats stylish :thumbsup: you could make some money mass producing those. of course more easily said than done :laugh: but you certainly hit the bobber look on the head! Really nice job Tass