Dyno tested engine......

There was a kid selling a hemi predator with a Mamba Jr. not too long ago with a dyno slip at 19hp. To make things more interesting I just had a engine built with wiseco piston and arc rod with the .490 wrist pin. My builders cam recommendation? A Mamba Jr. :blink:

The OP 's motor has a black mamba , he doesn't say JR . So one would think its a SR . His motor with a stock hemi head , there is no way in hell that it could make that power . The numbers just don't add up . Don't know what he does for a living but maybe needs to build kart motors . Cause he can get open style HP for minimal cost . And if he were to build a motor with better parts the out come would be unreal . My hat is off to your building skills sir .

I have a box with a motor in it. I need to add oil. It will propel me forward, I hope. Some day I will have pics or a video to prove it. Until then. I am probably lying.

Hey...you guys need to give him the benefit of the doubt. A print shop just can't make up a sheet that fast. That is a special order. Or maybe he is on another site asking for someones sheet or a copy of it.:laugh:
10421293_905987626127154_5066006059484689694_n.jpg

Bad picture...but they told me to Call them in the morning for my test results...I forgot & I called them at 4:50 they close @ 5:00....lol they weren't too happy! Lol

There was a kid selling a hemi predator with a Mamba Jr. not too long ago with a dyno slip at 19hp. To make things more interesting I just had a engine built with wiseco piston and arc rod with the .490 wrist pin. My builders cam recommendation? A Mamba Jr. :blink:
Yeah my cam is the black Mamba Senior.

I've seen a lot of dyno sheets on motors , and some bad ass one . But have never seen any motor of this type made 11.31 HP at 3200 rpm's, something is just not right here . But hey if it pulls good have fun with it .