Recent content by apekd

1. A

the start of apekd's DB build

Wow its been a long time. Guess I should update this. Well after 8 months of training, my knee gave out on me. I was discharged due to medical reasons, but because of a 3 to 5 month time it takes to get medical discharge I just got a general with honors. So sadly, no extra money for me but...
  2. A

No real updates for the DB but I did start to tear apart and rebuild the stock 100cc engine. I saw a few videos on youtube of a few guys runnin engines that sized on old powerwheels during winter. So i figure ill drop 100 bucks down on the 100cc, another 100 on powerwheel and some parts and...
  3. A

Got my clone today, did you?

I didnt go and get mine. I dont need a second engine since I am going to basic in May.
  4. A

Thanks. I will be leaving for Basic in May, and then should be back from basic and AIT in September. I qualify for ANY job, but I want to be a tank crewman most of all. I should also be going to Iraq in september With my good friend who is in the Guard as well. He is infantry, but thats ok...
  5. A

Tule Troopers

ohhhhh I want to make one!
  6. A

Talked to my recruiter at last night. Got my process started. Friday I go in and give him my papers and then should get my schedule for MEPS and RSP. Going to get into 91B (Wheeled Mechanic). Im going to RSP once a month untill september. Then I will be shipping off to basic. anyways, I...
  7. A

Anyone got a clue as to what this frame is?

Man looks like ill have to get it up to spec and race with you guys some time!
  8. A

Ummmm, No lol. Its a racing go kart frame, not a bar stool racer. I went on to another forum and they said its a early 90's frame. But as far as they know, its a generic frame that China and USA both made that looked the same.
  9. A

Not sure on the diameter just yet. Ill be picking it up this saturday. Yeah I plan on building a GX200 clone for it, maybe around 9 to 10 ponies. But what I really want is a CR125 engine so I have a shifter kart hehe. Never heard of the two, but if they are good karts then I hope so haha
  10. A

I am buying this go kart frame this weekend. Luckily it comes as a rolling frame with everything cept the motor for 100$. I think its a mid to early 90's style. what do you think? Oh and I get ALLLLL of that. YAY FOR ME! Its going to get the GX clone that was for the bike, as...
  11. A

I am buying this go kart frame this weekend. Luckily it comes as a rolling frame with everything cept the motor for 100$. I think its a mid to early 90's style. what do you think? Oh and I get ALLLLL of that. YAY FOR ME!
  12. A

my go kart's new 11hp project.

nice man! Im still looking for a frame out here in oregon....wish there was one lol
  13. A

Only update I have is this. I am signing up for National Guard this week. I will be sent for basic for 12 weeks or so, and then back. Give me money to finish the bike, get paid for school and such. Also found another DB30 that I plan on buying for 100. Carb is bad, but I dont care, its...
  14. A

Stainless Steel Tom Thumb

This is going to be a one of a kind bike. Very nice work. I love the welds. Polished SS is sexy!
  15. A

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

PM'd about a question I have for a custom application.