Got my clone today, did you?

Yah I got one on the first motor I bought. 2 year extended they dont ask for a Serial Number when you sign up online so its good for any 6.5 you buy after that. So we have 6 motors under warranty. LOL

Other then spending money like a drunken sailor. I would want a non-California model shipped here because of the gas tank. I gave the last one away and no regrets. The guy was the fastest drag racer in LA. lol Your very wecome Charles, for your help. So, I did not buy one and will pay for a non California motor when one appears for sale. I just don't need any more spare parts and no need for a fourth DB...lol

TT

Glad you all did well today. I hope they all run as well as expected>? :thumbsup:

Other then spending money like a drunken sailor. I would want a non-California model shipped here because of the gas tank. I gave the last one away and no regrets. The guy was the fastest drag racer in LA. lol Your very wecome Charles, for your help. So, I did not buy one and will pay for a non California motor when one appears for sale. I just don't need any more spare parts and no need for a fourth DB...lol

TT

Glad you all did well today. I hope they all run as well as expected>? :thumbsup:
From the motors I have seen epa and epa/carb the only difference is the tank, and PVC system. Hell I take all the crap off anyway.

i got mine i bought some other stuff my wife said it worked on the whole bill not sure didnt look i was driving and she has it now, i do know it at least worked on the motor so i am good

I,m working a ton of hours at work right know and could not make it there during this sale. But I got a text from my wife at work today that she pick me two up 6.5hp engines at the Toledo store for 76 bucks each she texted me. Thats awesome. I got a great wife.

I picked up two today and used the coupon on both. The wife and I both bought one. :smile: We even used the coupons for the free LED flashlights.

I went at 7am today when they first opened. I was a few minutes late for class but it was worth it. I didn't have the 20% off coupon so it was $97 after tax. Oh well, still a bitchin deal.

already got some mods in mine now. Took all of my old goodies from my better clone before it got the upgrades that it has right now. 18lb springs+genuine honda valves, 6* advance, uni filter, stock pipe(for now), gov removed, and I think thats it.

Well I could only make it to HF today, and they didn't have any more left. But they did give me a rain check for the 6.5. I wonder if they will still let me use the 20% coupon when they get some more back in stock.

Well I could only make it to HF today, and they didn't have any more left. But they did give me a rain check for the 6.5. I wonder if they will still let me use the 20% coupon when they get some more back in stock.
Yes they will as long as you do it before the 3/24 when the 20% expires.