Recent content by Boffro

1. B

Comet Driver Parts

Hey yellowhand, PM sent:thumbsup:
  2. B

Driver unit for 3/4" shaft and Briggs to Mikuni manifold

I'll have to verify when I have it in front of me again next week. It was etched with vm22 but resembles the second link.... starting to wonder if I have a knockoff or something. Thanks for the info, I'll investigate and get back to our guys.
  3. B

The Mikuni is a VM22 and the driver I need is a Asymmetrical type. Bummer, I just saw the 2 go for $40 each on the parts thread. Know where I might be able to find one?
  4. B

Hey all, Looking for a comet or equivelent, 3/4" driver for a MTD trailflite. Bike came originally with a Fairbanks - Morse unit, and currently has a cheap Comet knockoff that doesn't engage properly. I am also looking for a manifold to adapt a Mikuni 22 to a 5hp Briggs flathead. If able...
  5. B

Comet torque convertor

PM sent:thumbsup:
  6. B

Rupp enduro paint/rebuild progect

I definitely second the use of Nevr-Dull. It comes in a tin can and resembles wadded cotton. It never ceases to amaze me. Good Luck!
  7. B

Manco Big Cat

Hey there, I love the bike wish I could pick it up off of you. I'm in Commerce and interested in your fabrication offer. I'm looking for somebody to fab up a header and mikuni adapter for the 5hp briggs on my MTD trail flite. The frame has a slant mount and I would like to get rid of the...
  8. B

Anyone interested in an old MTD Trail Flite?

pm sent. I'm local (somewhat), and would pick up.
  9. B

EVERYTHING for sale... Tooooooooo much stuff

Do you have a 3/4" Comet Asymmetrical Driver? I have a MTD Trail Flite in need of a driver to match the Fairbanks Morse Driven that came with the bike. 5hp Briggs flathead.
  10. B

Are you guys into Chrysler Snow Runners?

Wish I hadn't come across these posts....I must now do this.
  11. B

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

Thanks for sharing this. Safety first kids.
  12. B

Finished my first MiniBike

Nice work! The kickstand would be well worth it, even if you only wish you had it once.
  13. B

Went out for some beers with a buddy and came home with this...

The fender tabs give it away. Have fun!:thumbsup: