cjtmini

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• OK this site is very cool. I had an old minibike as a kid as well as a gocart from Sears when they used to sell them. I wanted my two boys to have the same fun bombing around on a minibike that I did so I picked up a DB from Baja. While it was ok when they were young it is now "lame" to quote my 15 year old.

Chris I would love to buy your engine swap kit with the engine included. I have read a ton of great threads on this site about it. I think it is awesome that you did the hard work for guys like me who can only really take stuff apart well... puting togeather is a different story. Can you send me info on how to purchase your kit.

thanks

Todd
    Need info on the 6.5ho motor kit. And any other modifications you may have for the Doodlebug. warteddy@gmail.com
    Need info on 6.5hp motor swap, just need the kit no motor. Also would like to know tooth count on the converter and shipping arrangments. ericsuits@hotmail.com
    Need info about a 6.5 clone mounting kit. Prices, and where to send payment etc. Please hit me back tremec00@hotmail.com
    chris i'm a new proud dirt bug owner. i need to order 6.5 clone mounting kit and custom header asap. i have an mx race up at baja in mich. labor day weekend. what do i need to do.
    thanks
    stabberboy
    Hey Chris....... Are you going to the mini bike drags this comming up weekend ? WE will be camping saturday night and will have room if you want to stay the night. There will be a mini bike ride sat afternoon. Kevin & Tyler.........
    hi i bought a 6.5hp motor from princess auto and needed the parts kit u sell.I am in burlington ontario canada and need some info on total cost, how long does it take to arrive is their extra fees at the border what is the total price canadian and what method of shipping (fedex ups etc).if u could let me know on about these questions would be great iam definitely interested thanks for ur time
    hello, i am interested in buying one of your 6.5 converion kits (the one without a hf motor) and one of your custom headers. how much would you charge shipped?
    thanks,

cameron
    im new to this also.am interested in buying 275.00 kit with engine.my zipcode is 52404 for a total with shipping quote.where do i send payment? what form of payment do you take? your email please!thanks
    Hi,
    I'm interested in the total conversion kit including the engine.
    Just let me know how to get the payment to you.
    Thanks,
    Rob
    Hi Chris, I also am interested in the engine swap kit. I've picked up a db30 and the 2.8hp just doesn't do it for me as I'm around 190lbs. I've seen the engines at Harbor Freight and they are currently on sale but my concern is the throttle linkage, bottom plate and centrifugal clutch.
    Thanks Chris, Glen.
    i am interested in the engine swap kits, please let me know what is included. I emailed you today.
    Thanks, Eric
    palmerton, PA 18071 for shipping $
    Hey Iam very interested in your engine swap for the db30.I live in canada and just wanna know some info about the swap can u please touch base with me on this topic thanks steve
    Hi Chris, I do not think I know how to use this site for communication yet. I tried to send the following message to you a couple of days ago...

I would need the complete 6.5 hp kit including the engine. I do have a few more questions. What is the engine make? What is the shipping cost? Are there any special tools I need (I do very basic engine maintenance, oil changes, spark plugs, but have not worked on motor or mini bikes before)? What are the parts included in the kit? Is a torque converter needed, if not included? How would you like to be paid? Paypal, Visa, check?

Thanks,

Jay
    I am interested in purchasing your motor upgrade kit for the baja db 30 mini bike. I have read many postings from satisfied members on this site. Could you please tell me what is included in the kit, the cost of the kit, the cost (and time) of shipping, and the method of payment?
    I have a 5 hp IC Briggs motor that I used to replace the 97CC. It was from a pressure washer that pump went. I need to know how to set up the linkage for throtle etc. Can you help?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…