Recent content by DEUCE

1. DEUCE

Selecting a Predator

I just got one of the "Hemi" predators... From what I can tell.... NICE... Runs really well.. :scooter: :thumbsup:
  2. DEUCE

Hydro Brake System for DB

I second the recommendation for the hydro brake from hotrodminibike.com. It really works, and is quick and easy.
  3. DEUCE

Bad Dog Mini Bike kits

I have the Bad Dog ATV Mini Bike with the Gigantic Balloon Tires. Got it about 4 years ago, price has gone up quite a bit since then. It was fun to build, even more fun to ride. I love it... It will not fit in a car, too BIG. I have it titled and licenced here is AZ as a OHV (Off-Highway...
  4. DEUCE

Yerf Dog 3020..

I just got one of these old carts for my daughters. Just starting to tear it down (have to finishing painting the house before I can really work on it says the Boss...:hammer:) Keep us posted on the TAV upgrade I am looking to do that with ours also.
  5. DEUCE

how many bikes do you have?

3, need to get one more :thumbsup:, Also just got an old YerfDog go-kart starting to rebuild for my daughters. (Maybe for me too...)
  6. DEUCE

It Has Begun!

I agree, Black or Dark Grey. Cool bike by the way. :thumbsup:
  7. DEUCE

My HF 6.5 build

That is so COOL.... :thumbsup: Wish I had the time, smarts and money to complete something like that. How about a picture of the whole kart.?
  8. DEUCE

how to improve your db30 frame

I like the stretched frame and extra tire that rudedog did.... Thats COOL.... :thumbsup:
  9. DEUCE

Newly finished Bobber Baja

I would recommend the TAV also... They are GREAT. Plus they look pretty cool, would help with the look you already have going. They are expensive, but it's only money right.?
  10. DEUCE

My Son has $220 Engine Swap

I would recommend the kit that is sold by OldMiniBikes member cjtmini. It is the best, most complete kit, in my opinion. :thumbsup: It makes the engine swap in a DB a breeze, but you still feel like accomplished something. My daughters now think I actually know what I am doing.. :blink:
  11. DEUCE

Passed this Terra Cat up yesterday......

BUY IT... Bring it back to life. It is your DESTINY.... :thumbsup:
  12. DEUCE

Project Super Bronc

Nice Bronc... I love those big wheel bikes... :thumbsup: The 4 wheeler is not too shabby either. You have some nice toys there.
  13. DEUCE

Engine swap kit with new HF engine

cjtmini's kit is the best. Everything you need with great instructions. Even mechanically challenged people like me can do it. It made me look like a rock star to my daughters. :thumbsup:
  14. DEUCE

My big mini build

That bike is AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: What type tires are those.? How do you like em.?
  15. DEUCE

Non-Cloned DBs

mmisterbungl, where did you get that cool gas tank?