Recent content by rodney

1. R

New rides entry: 0 Benelli Volcano et al

Very nice bike.
  2. R

New rides entry: 0 Benelli Volcano et al

Saw one of those Volcano's a couple years ago in Suches Ga. One nice mini.
  3. R

USPS Tracking doesnt make sense...

UPS is not much better. Had a Yamaha engine shipped last week from Chicago to Merritt island Fl. Got to Jacksonville last Thursday and was back in Chicago yesterday. It is now on its way back to me. Rodney
  4. R

uShip

I sold some bikes to a gent in Pa. He set up Uship and had used them in the past with no problems. On my end it was a husband and wife team and were easy to work with. I will have no problem using them if I ever need too.
  5. R

How do you ship a mini bike ???

I am in Merritt Island next to the space center. Grew up in Cocoa Beach.
  6. R

How do you ship a mini bike ???

I have shipped Uship with no problems. No disassembly required.
  7. R

WTB: Yamaha RT1 Roller.

Check out yamahaenduro.com.
  8. R

What Was Your First Mini bike ?

Maverick mini trail. That thing would haul a_ _.
  9. R

Mitt Romney's religion

I am with you Neck. What the hell does a persons religion, color or gender have to do with running our country. I thought we are the land of the free. I just shake my head every time I hear statements like this.
  10. R

Reasonable paint gun suggestions

The reason I went with the vfan was that is will shoot up to a 3" fan and would not require much volume. It is not a $10 gun but I will get my money's worth out of it. That is if it works as billed.
  11. R

Reasonable paint gun suggestions

I have been looking at the Iwata LPH 50 for a while. I ran across this while looking and purchased it and just got it today. It has plenty of capacity for a mini bike. Looks pretty good. V Fan Portable Airbrush System | Preval
  12. R

Vintage mini cycle pics

Enjoying the heck out of the stories and photos.
  13. R

Ruppster for sale

:thumbsup:
  14. R

New Mini Cycle

Thanks Badtec.
  15. R

New Mini Cycle

Hi Rodney, I sure would be interested in that information. I have 3 binders with info, pamphlets, tech bulletins and would love to add anything I can to it. If you can also scan the pic of Bobby Tocco that would be cool. Neck asked me if I was going to ride it but now I am not sure what I am...