Search results

1. M

Clone complete carb setup/kit?

Both are Harbor Freight blue Greyhound clones. Been away for a while now have an issue with a mini. Went to start the two minis that have been sitting side by side and ran fine at the same time they were last started last year, now one runs like always and the other does not want run or...
  2. M

Mi. Swap/Show 7/24/10

Haven't heard much about it anyone going? Old School Minibike Summer Swap & Show
  3. M

Looks like something you guys need. CL/MI

Looks alot like the bike in OLD SALT's avitar. 1947 motoscoot antique scooter I would be grateful if somebody could post this the right way so it does not expire. Not computer savy enough.
  4. M

Oathkeepers

Went to a tea party gathering last night and the had a speaker from this group. Kind of gave me hope for this country kind of a K.I.S.S. way using the Bill Of Rights and the Constitution. The way it was intended. This is not just for LEO/Military it is for everyone. I still have alot of...
  5. M

Brake Option

I did this the day before I got notice that the hydraulic brakes were back in stock:doah::grind::hack: Works great decreased the life of my rear tire significantly, I can lock the tire. Good solid feel on the lever not mushy like the original cut my stopping distance by 50% or...
  6. M

HF Drill index?

Anyone own and used a set of Harbor Freight drills? Do they hold an edge or are they 1 timers? Which set? Thanks for input.
  7. M

110v Welding Equip?

I used to have the ideal welding setup, my best buddy, brother and shooting partner. Cancer is a miserable :censure::censure::censure:disease. Well he passed a while back:sadcrying4: and I am without him and his welding now. He was a welder/fitter by trade and could weld anything. Crack...
  8. M

Exhaust Gains and Tuning???

Everyone agrees for the most parts that a header pipe is going to get more you more HP.:thumbsup: For tuning purposes what pipe will get you better low and mid range power? Longer or shorter? Never see any nice short headers. I know diameter will also effect this, usually smaller dia...
  9. M

Hyd. Brake on DB ??

Anyone know a place to buy the bolt on setup for the rear? The place in the earlier thread has been out of them for some time. X18 4-stroke pocket bike brakes, hydraulic brakes, chinese pocket bike parts, 4-stroke 110cc brake parts Also is 50in. brake line long enough, seems short? Thanks
  10. M

$15 A/R Frame

I rescued this frame from a kid who was going to scrap it. The HF $5 wheel and the fender were all that came with it, looked like it was dunked in house paint. 2.5 motor from my DB. Did the Mini99 clutch spring mod to lock the clutch later, what a difference. I might clip a couple more...
  11. M

Set Of Wheels 4in.

Interested in a nice set of 4in. wheels no dents, rust, dings and true. Aluminum might be ok also. 5/8 I.D. bearings, hub and sprocket 60t is much all you can use. Tires tubes if good, 10.5 O.D. on the tires.410/350X4. Please let me know what you have.:thumbsup: I got a A&R frame that...
  12. M

Another Azusa?

I rescued an A&R frame with a scrub brake the other day from a kid for $15, so now I have a got a frame and a motor.:thumbsup: I was looking at the Azusa Kit minus the frame to finish it out. Seems cost effective even if I did not use the brake parts. I was pumped that it had a scrub brake on...
  13. M

Wheels?

Anyone try the light weight nylon wheels from Azusa? Azusalites. Rescued an AR frame from a kid the other day for $15 (rough) and looking for CHEEP and light build.
  14. M

Dimension ????

1. What is the measurement of tallest point on a 3/3.5 Briggs motor? 2. Anyone know the dimensions of an Azusa front fork, Between the mounting plates and from the bottom mounting plate to the axle center? Thanks.
  15. M

Ruttman ???

I stumbled onto A Ruttman that looks like this one but not as nice, has a small B&S on it and its been around the block a few times, I stole the pic out of the Photo Gallery it is the closest one I could find of it. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/645/medium/MINI_0011.jpg...
  16. M

Small LIL Indian Type Bikes

Been looking at everyone's posts and pics and really like the look of the clean bare bones old school minis and I'm hooked.:thumbsup: On the originals like the LIL Indian with the small motors (2.5hp)what was the common size of the tire/wheel and sprocket combos? With the limited HP there...
  17. M

Chain Quality?

I got my first mini going and find the chain in need of adj after 2 passes up and down the street. I am sure the motor is not moving. Are there any good brands out there that hold up better? I am sure the one on it is not top of the line.:doah: I don't want to hook the teeth on my...
  18. M

Tire ? Again

Anyone successfully running a 15x6-6 on the rear of their DB30? No brake caliper rub? Make much change in performance? It is the only size I can find around here that is close. I just got a DB and the rear tire has about an inch run out, I broke it down and spun it on the rim and...
  19. M

Chain Lube?

What is the lube of choice? Something that stays on and doesn't make a mess of the bike. Thanks
  20. M

Gas Cap?

Does anyone know if a Honda gas cap will fit on a 6.5 HF clone?(48 state EPA version) Not that impressed with the plastic one that came with it and the rubber gasket seems to have swelled from the fuel making it a major pain to get on and seal.:thumbdown: I see some of the pics of clones...