Search results

1. Jeff Clark

Zebra 500 Redux...

Spent a couple weeks on this Zebra 500 just about done first time it has seen the sun in some time was today..
  2. Jeff Clark

Mickey Trailhorse OldMiniBikes Sproket

While restoring a Mickey bike I needed a sprocket, and decided to share this not in its title or description OldMiniBikes does offer this sprocket in 60T and 72T with a 4 1/2 drum. The Astro Mickey JDE and Aggie with JDE ( Jim Dugan ) wheel and Trail Horse all have the same bolt pattern The...
  3. Jeff Clark

Someone slipped me a Mickey..

In off topic I posted a box and some hints as to what was in the box but Ed is just to sharp for that, so here is the barn fresh Mickey find a friend found it in the NW and was nice enough to get it and offer it to a couple of his friends so it is now sitting next to another in my toy box, not...
  4. Jeff Clark

Friday Mini Bike guess what?? WTF

Found a box today with my name on it out in the shop, a recent purchase and find by a friend of mine. So here it is what's in the box?
  5. Jeff Clark

How NOT to load a car...

A friend of mine sold this old Hudson on ebay and well the trucking co came to pick it up this weekend... and Yes there was a person in the car came out with a few bumps and a broken arm, lucky I would say... The first pic is great! car mid air :facepalm:
  6. Jeff Clark

Evil Ed World Wide...

Well just Utah... was a little surprised this morning checking the local classifieds I think someone owes you some royalties Ed.. Go Carts Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com
  7. Jeff Clark

Steens Frijole!! a midnight epiphany WTF?

I have been working on alot of new product for next spring, but I am also always thinking or trying to get new ideas... well the other night not sure if it was a dream or some odd mini epiphany but I got a idea like a smack in the face I had a idea.... so the last couple nights I have been at...
  8. Jeff Clark

I hate to see this...

Guy parting out a rare Bonanza TC for a few bucks.... I do not have it in me to part anything out, I usually spend alot of time parting things back togeather... Is what it is.... priorityone518 | eBay
  9. Jeff Clark

How To: Making a Mac Header

I haven't posted any form of project or a how to thread in some time so I decided to make a thread on a new part I will be making soon. I will go through all the steps in real time so it might get a little boring over the next couple weeks but it is what I have to go through in making a...
  10. Jeff Clark

Seriously

Do people really fall for this crap! It's a friggin npt plug! Vintage GO Kart Burco Hartman Clutch OIL Plug | eBay
  11. Jeff Clark

New GEM Mac side cover

I know this is a vintage kart part more so than a mini part but alot of us here are into both. I have been working on this part for some time, I started the project with a doner part for comparison and the owner needed it back for a project so it got put on hold till I was able to locate...
  12. Jeff Clark

Sundays.... Kids and Karts...

Took the kids to the shop today to play on some Karts Hayden spotted a early 60's Go Kart 800 I just got waiting for a restoration he decided it needed a good beating.... why not... he had a blast beating that thing...
  13. Jeff Clark

A short vid Clutch Covers

This is a part of the OldMiniBikes shipment, There will be no more polished covers (except Bonanza a Cat) all covers will be finished in the Vibratory for a nice uniform and more correct as to original finish. Covers in the Vibratory. 002 - YouTube
  14. Jeff Clark

Some Changes Coming.

I will no longer be retailing mini bike parts, when current listing on ebay are over they are over. I will try and work out a deal so they can be in the store. Im worn out and tired of pm's of people asking for a item then never buying it after I have made it for them.
  15. Jeff Clark

WARNING Graphic Content

Warning this thread may contain images that are offensive for some and intended for mature audiences only. ( a mini cycle ) Saying good bye can be hard... about a year ago I get a call from a stranger asking if I am the Jeff Clark that owns a Steen's Deluxe Scrambler... I said yes and how...
  16. Jeff Clark

Windber Parts List

I will not be able to make Windber the other business that pays the bills is real busy, but I am making a supply of parts for Hent to have there. I am planning on various items, what items would you be interested in purchasing or to just see for the possibility for a future purpose. Your input...
  17. Jeff Clark

So how much has really changed...

I find alot of irony in this.... I DO NOT want this to be a political thread but more that opinoin has never changed nothing new... but verry funny.... Archie Bunker on Democrats - YouTube
  18. Jeff Clark

Age check who had them???

Good ol Sears.... Who had a pair or many??? these things were nuclear, first time wearing them would leave your knees red from the chafing... or a good month after... And if for some reason you fell into a meat grinder or drug behind a semi and the pants got a tear you had...
  19. Jeff Clark

new phone

Ok got a new phone trying to see if I can post... I'm new to this remote stuff..
  20. Jeff Clark

Squatters people WTF!!!

I just have no clue or understand people that think someone else for their hard work owes them something.. So at the Toy Box it has some land not much but it is there... I had a guy that lived across the street from the toy box that I let store a couple trucks out back if he would cut...