Squatters people WTF!!!

I just have no clue or understand people that think someone else for their hard work owes them something..

So at the Toy Box it has some land not much but it is there...

I had a guy that lived across the street from the toy box that I let store a couple trucks out back if he would cut the grass and keep the snow clear.. The guy I let keep his stuff there was moving and asked if a member of his church could leave his RV there and would take over his duties mowing snow removal etc... sure I said...

Well this has turned out to be like a kid wanting a puppy.. (kinda like ill clean can I have it please and never do damn thing) the guy who "took over the duties" has never mowed never removed snow, but instead on his own has let every person in his church park their junk there.... this has been going on for 3 years, I gave notice two months ago for all there to remove any property and they all have removed their junk, except for the ASS HAT that started this mess and refuses to remove his RV and 3 trailers and somehow in his waked out mind said he is grandfathered to be there since I have not evicted him in the past...

Im at a loss... so now I have decided to go to the police station and file a report... WTF is it with some people..

This the same guy that piled snow infront of your entry way door?
If so I would walk lightly and carry a BIG stick.. He obviously has no respect for you or your authority over your land.. Personally I would do what you have done and seek the help of the local police...Let them handle this dead beat...

Or go to his church and tell the pastor about his doings!!
And if he happens to be the pastor tell his following about his sinful ways!

Last edited:
You got it BaB same nut job.... I went to the place today and a note was on my door.... it reads Jeff please give me a call when you are here next, I would like to come over and speak with you about any concerns you may have about my storage here...

The guy is friggin nutts, I dont care about your religion bishop stuff, what ever my concern is you get your crap out of here... I never knew telling some jerk to get your stuff off my dirt was so hard...

Neck

Growing up is optional
A Grandfathered Squatter, I like that! I think an ultimatum is in order, you move your Shit, or I will! Sometimes, you just cant be nice.

Sometimes folks like to play the religion card and think they can get away with anything!

Sorry but free stuff comes from the church, not from me!:laugh::laugh:

i was told by the township,that i live in if i let someone live in a old camper,
for 7 years,the guy has squaters rights, i have no rights! ? we got eny legal guys
on OldMiniBikes ?

i was told by the township,that i live in if i let someone live in a old camper,
for 7 years,the guy has squaters rights, i have no rights! ? we got eny legal guys
on OldMiniBikes ?

I can get the guy off there, im just amazed it has got to the point I have to go to the police fill out paperwork and drag the guy's crap off...

Basically what happened this guy was suppose to mow the grass and clean the snow in winter and he could store his RV there Not 10 items...

He was lazy and did not want to mow or do anything and then decided on himself that he could tell everyone in his church you can store you junk there in hopes they would do his duties... so I have a acre of rv's trailers garbage and all kinds of junk, and this is not in a rural area but right in the middle of a city.

It will be gone im just amazed it has to go a legal route not just can you please get your stuff off...

Jeff you should write up a bill for about what the storage should be and what the mowing,snow removal was worth to you. Hand him a copy of it and show him how far behind he is,since he did not perform the work it converts back to cash owed.

After that I'm sure it will be removed very quick.