Search results

1. 07D675

Old Bird

Been gone for a while but thought I would return and post a few pics of my newest build. I don't have the original engine for it but I do have a restored Briggs and Stratton and a newer Honda clone. Whatever fits I guess...
  2. 07D675

How to seat a flattened tire

Try putting a tube inside and inflating it, then sit it in the sun for a while... Just a thought?
  3. 07D675

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!

Happy New Year!!! Lets hope the price of gas doesnt skyrocket again! Havent been here for a while so I thought I would see whats been up....
  4. 07D675

Last day of the build off.

Hent, You can remove me from the list or just proceed w/out me. It's been nuts at home since my son was born. Other things came up, the baby just spent 4 days in the hospital, work is always crazy hours and I have'nt been on the forum in weeks!!! I have the mini in primer and all the parts I...
  5. 07D675

Mini Bike for your Feet

Looks like fun
  6. 07D675

1971 El Burro Sand-N-Sno Bike 0 hrs

Some guys have all the luck! :sadcrying4:
  7. 07D675

jackson5 minibikes.

Hey, I only see 4 Jacksons... And the parents...:thumbdown:
  8. 07D675

Minibike ID

Not a bad price!!!
  9. 07D675

Garbage?

Know what you mean!!!! I'm always digging through the scrap metal at work. They throw tons of aluminum and steel in there along with gear boxes, electric motors, pulleys chain etc. from the machines I work on. Can't keep it all!
  10. 07D675

Lil' Indian 2-piece rebuild

Very Nice little project... And that blue paint really pops in the pics. :thumbsup:
  11. 07D675

My gocart build

Looks like it's gonna FLY!!! And i LOVE the Willys Jeep... Man thats cool
  12. 07D675

I think its home made

Doesn't matter if it's home made or not! Looks like someone did a good job and that thing looks cool as heck!!! :thumbsup: Me Likey
  13. 07D675

rolling cat frame

14. 07D675

2 Briggs 5hp flats from my Boonies

I would'nt mind having one of those. Shipping would kill me tho'!
  15. 07D675

Liability law?

Everything is out of hand! Lawyers, Insurance companies, people want to sue you for looking at them the wrong way. :censure::censure::censure:
  16. 07D675

Carb is on an angle

I was wondering the same thing...
  17. 07D675

Manco T-Bird project

Thanks Kyle...Not as nice as yours tho"!!! Congrats.:thumbsup: Kbs, it's one of the reasons I got into the minibike craze! My son used to watch me take off on the Harley and I could see in his eyes he wanted to go. I just don't like taking passengers on the back. TOO many nuts out here. So I...
  18. 07D675

Engine ID ??

I had an old toro reel mower with a 5 hp briggs on it a few years ago and had to leave it at my old house. Had a new home built and didnt have a use for it. Now that I'm into these minis, I wish I had it!!!!!:sadcrying4:
  19. 07D675

pep boys chinese motors

I bought one of each since I have a couple minis. If I can't find on an old tecumseh at a reasonable price I might use the 5.5hp on my project build. I'll just strip the tank, air cleaner and muffler off of it and use something else.
  20. 07D675

Manco T-Bird project

Ok, I fired up the engine on this thing, (pulled it about ten times before my buddy noticed the ignition was off:doah:) and it sounded ok for a cheap engine. Well after warming it up I took it for a ride up the street. I was amazed at the power it has and it pulls pretty good. I'm about 170lbs...