Search results

1. Nathannewbie

E mini bike. Controller problems.

So I’m building a electric mini, 52 volt battery setup with cheap motor and controller setup, my stock controller that came with motor was fine but jerky so I bought a new one and I’ve tried two but my wiring must be off because it spins the wheel fine but when I sit on it the motor just makes...
  2. Nathannewbie

Colemans new mini bike?

Doesnt this look like a monster moto besides the clutch instead of tc...
  3. Nathannewbie

Jet sizes

Hi all, Wondering where I can get a jet kit to fine tune a couple honda clones with the predator 212 carb.
  4. Nathannewbie

Mmb212 stage one kit

Hi all, I have a brand new stage one kit for a mmb 212. I just never put it on as it was too much of a hassle needing a muffler and everything. It comes with a bullet muffler as well. It was about $125 so if I could get like $50 that would be nice. Located in southern utah
  5. Nathannewbie

Predator 212 vs Honda 110 dirt bike

Hi all, I was looking at stats on the Honda 110 dirt bike which i'm thinking about getting and the stats are CRF110F 7.2 HP @ 7,000 RPM 6.53 TQ @ 3,500 RPM 163 lbs .044 The stats on the predator 212 are: 8.1 ft lbs @2500 rpm, 6.5 hp. As well the predator has more cc so a larger power band I...
  6. Nathannewbie

Mmb212 power issues

Hi all, My mmb212 has had a loss of power for a while. While it used to quickly rev and easily spin out a bunch before gaining speed it now barely leaves a deep track in the dirt and slowly gains speed. I'm just wondering if maybe its the belt? or carburetor maybe?? How do I tell if the belt is...
  7. Nathannewbie

Low oil sensor on mmb212 pro removal?

Hi all, As most know, I have the mmb212 pro. Anyway I would like to remove the low oil sensor and I constantly leave it on uneven ground for short periods of time (1-2 minutes) to dismount and do stuff. I hate that it dies within 30 seconds and takes 5-6 pulls to start again. Is removing it any...
  8. Nathannewbie

Reserve gas tank for mmb212?

Hi all, I ride a lit and was wondering what I could use in the case I forget to fill up enough or just in general. I hate riding when I'm below the filter because I dont know if I gave enough with a reserve I could not have to worry. Thanks!
  9. Nathannewbie

Cvt problems in a mmb212 pro, help, :sigh:

Hi all, I took apart my cvt on my minj bike to do a video on how to take the spacer off. All was good till I rode it! Now it will either: rev really high before engaging and take off like insanely. Or it will rev super high before engaging and then bog down and the rpms go up and down. I think...
  10. Nathannewbie

Manual transmission for clone

Hi everybody, I was just wondering: I have never heard of anyone putting a manual transmission on their mini bike, only clutches and tc's. I just want to know is there a way you can put one on a mini bike and where could you get one? I love manual transmissions as you can use the gears to your...
  11. Nathannewbie

Mini bike moments

Hi all, Feel free to share all your " moments" of failure, success, or a good laugh. I'll start with mine: I had been working on the throttle on my bike and put it back together without remembering to tighten the cable back to the throttle linkage. I get about two miles from home and all of the...
  12. Nathannewbie

Stage 1 kit for lifan 212

Hi all, I have a pro series mini bike and was thinking about modifying it a little bit. Just wondering does the stage one kit for the predator work? And is there anyway to mod the govenor so that it governs at say 4500-5000 rpms? Does the predator billet flywheel fit on the lifan?
  13. Nathannewbie

Speed on pro series mini bike

Hi there, I just bought a pro series bike and speed tested it. It only went 33mph. I think I remember some members who were more than twice my weight saying it went 37mph with them. Just wondering how that could be? Thanks, Nathan
  14. Nathannewbie

Briggs and stratton 5.5hp misfiring

Hi all, I have a briggs and stratton 5.5hp. It is misfiring, so I have tried new carb, new spark plug and magneto, and the timing, I gapped everything to the specs. it is definitely not the fuel/air or ignition system. Suggestions????? Thanks, Nathan
  15. Nathannewbie

Mini bike dying at idle

Hi all, I just got the pro series from walmart. I have been breaking it in and it runs great just whenever I set it on the kickstand and leave it will die in 3-10 seconds. Help??? It will idle if i'm going down a hill with the bike rolling though. Any suggestions are appreciated!! Thanks, Nathan
  16. Nathannewbie

Pro series mini bike

Hi all, I just purchased the pro series mini bike as it went on sale for 599 at Walmart. I do not have it yet it's supposed to be here the 23 I understand I will need to check nuts, bolts, tires, cvt. Any other tips/tricks are appreciated. Thanks, Nathan
  17. Nathannewbie

Mmb80 predator conversion.

Hi all, I want to do a predator conversion for an mmb80. I just wanted to know what I need to do it besides a clutch and engine. Thanks, Nathan
  18. Nathannewbie

Mega moto discount for this month?

Anybody know a discount for mega moto for this month. I would like to save a few bucks and they usually have discounts. All replys appreciated.
  19. Nathannewbie

Help! Do I need engine risers to install tav in mmb212 from Walmart

I am planning on putting a torque converter on my mmb212 from Walmart. Is it pretty common to need engine risers? I would rather not if I don't have to. But would like to plan on buying them so I don't have to order them after I get the tav. Is there a way I could measure to see if I need them