212 predator

1. vegetable

Help! Predator 212 won't start no matter what I do

So I have a non-hemi 212 predator, and it ran fine before I started doing mods to it. When I installed the stage 1 kit from GPS, I couldn't run the engine off of choke for more than a few seconds, and it would eventually die out anyway. I replaced the stock carburetor and it still did the same...
  2. 661_Minis

How can I measure valve spring install height

Hello, I will be installing 26lbs springs in a non hemi predator and would like to know how can I measure the spring install height without any special tools? Thanks
  3. 661_Minis

10.5 to 1 compression on 212 predator

Hello, I’m building a predator 212 non hemi and need advice on achieving a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio, how much should I shave the head? I haven’t measured how deep the piston is in the hole yet because I already took the whole engine apart and I’m waiting on my ring compressor and other parts...
  4. B

Broke my crankshaft and trying to find the right replacement

I have a non-hemi predator 212 and the crankshaft broke to the point where i can’t put my torque converter on. I’m trying to find a replacement part for it but all I can find specifically for predators are hemi cranks. I don’t know if those are compatible or not. I also found a tillotson...
  5. force

Baja Warrior Build

Hi all, new to the forum, thought I'd share my latest build. Basically a frame up repaint, new front forks, new Predator 212 w/ a cam, billet rod & flywheel, Mikuni 22mm carb, fiberglass wrapped header, new seat, fuel tank, tachometer, number plate, grips, and a foot peg solution I stole from...
  6. TankforGod3

212 predator 22mm mikuni

I have a 212 predator I wanna install a 22mm carb and I can order everything tonight but I have a question. When I put the manifold on how will I get the carb studs out and what kind of bolts do I need to bolt the manifold onto the head. I'm not paying $30 for the manifold from nrracing so I'm...
  7. TankforGod3

arc Performance cast rod?

I've been checking out connecting rods for my engine and I came across thishttp://www.OldMiniBikes.com/?target=product&product_id=32297 it says its a performance cast rod from arc. Has anyone used thisk? are they worth anything? How many rpms will it hold up too? They are a whole lot easier on...
  8. CJdoodlebug90

----preadator non hemi connecting rod------

What site has the cheapest connecting rods for 212cc? And does it matter how long the rod is? And whats the effects off a longer rod and will i have to do any machining?
  9. TankforGod3

Steel connecting rods?

I was wondering if anyone makes a high performance steel connecting rod for the predator, one of my buddies revs his engine to 6500rpm on the stock rod and refuses to upgrade to a billet aluminum rod, because its aluminum. I also don't want him to learn the hard way that stock rods aren't meant...
  10. TankforGod3

no governor high rpms

If I remove my governor would I rev higher I currently have a comet 30 series with the 7" rear pulley a 9 tooth drive sprocket and a 60 tooth axle sprocket and I have 16in tall rear tires I can burn the tires and get up to about 30-35mph but I want to go faster so would removing the governor...
  11. TankforGod3

which cam is best for the predator

I have a 212 predator for my go kart its a smaller frame but it has a roll cage on it. The frame is a manco 486 pheonix eagle 2 lxt. I'm looking to up the performance on it i have an air filter .035" main jet and an rlv header but i don't know if I should get a CL-1 cam or a BSP-3 racing cam. I...
  12. C

gx200 20mm carb?

I was wondering if a 20mm throttle bore gx200 carbs are rare, all the ones I ever had were 17.80