bc1200

1. E

Vintage Bonanza Mini Bike for Sale near Denver, CO - $500

I'm selling my vintage Bonanza mini bike. I bought this from a neighbor a few years ago, so I don't know much about it beyond what's shown in the pix. A lot of it looks original except for the 5.5hp engine which is in good running condition. Possibly a model # BC1200? This one is available...
  2. T

can you fit a preditor motor with torque converter in a bonanza bc1200

can you fit a preditor motor with torque converter in a bonanza bc1200 frame with jackshaft?:confused:
  3. K

ebay bc1200 with lights survivor

Original Vintage 1968 Bonanza BC1200 Survivor Mini Bike With Lights Rupp | eBay
  4. T

Bonanza BC1200 Minibike - $1995

1960's Bonanza BC1200 Minibike for sale Complete restoration with new Predator 212cc 6.5hp motor. New everything to include tires, tubes, bearings, controls, jack shafts, sprockets, chains, front fork bellows rubber, seat, re-finished wheels, correct paint and hardware. You wont find nicer...
  5. trinik7597

Bonanza BC1200

Selling my Bonanza bike is ready to roll minus a carb and intake engine is a Honda gx160 . Original cherry grips and throttle , original gopowers , original fork boots and foot pegs , sebac shocks , damn near perfect original badge . Seat I am keeping need it for another project . $450 would...
  6. David wulf

Needing a BC1200 swingarm

I looking for a BC 1200 swingarm. I want it so I can lengthen it a few inches , so iam looking for a messed up one or that has already been hacked on . Iam rather poor so cheap is good or I could make you something in exchange . Let me know what you have .
  7. Outlaw Ace

Bonanza BC1200 roller

Bonanza BC1200 roller for sale, go power wheels are in good shape with no obvious defects tires are cracked and will be cut off to reduce shipping weight. The fenders are a little pitted but otherwise fine and I adjusted the front it looks right now shocks are in good shape just surface rust...
  8. richtrix

Nice Original Bonanza BC1200 w/lights

Excellent all original except grips and repop seat. Runs fine. 1800.00 OBRO will ship if buyer makes arrangements to ship complete. call 336-552-9844 Thx, Richie
  9. Davis

Looking for early bonanza bc1200 1966-69 roller intact

Hit me up if ya got one thanks.
  10. Dans1970Z20

Recommendation for rear shocks for Bonanza BC1200

I am just a big kid, 50yo 6'6" 275lbs. Building my Bonanza to use as a pit bike at race track and light trails, I Have a Subaru 6.5, Comet Torq-a-verter and 8" wheels. Just looking for a setof shocks I wont bottom out simply with my weight but also a set thats not so stiff that they will...
  11. Sixpac440

Bonanza BC1200, some Re-Pop Parts .... $1000/OBO

This bike is just sitting so I am offering it up for sale. There is some surface rust on the foot pegs, jackshaft and triple tree bolt. Its running rough, carb will need cleaning. There is a small tear in the seat. It ran just fine this spring. It comes with a new fiberglass clutch cover...
  12. Street Smart

Bonanza BC1200 wheel question

I`m redoing a Bonanza BC1200 i picked up a while ago, like everything else it is snowballing out of control :out:. So now after powdercoating the frame and fenders it`s really hard putting back all the old parts. I`m looking at the 6" kidney bean wheels (which looked ok before) but they are...
  13. BONANZA BC1300

BONANZA BC1300

BONANZA BC1300
  14. gbabins1

Bonanza swingarm

I'm looking for a Bonanaza swingarm... let me know if anybody has one to part with. :thumbsup:
  15. manchester1

Bonanza Original BC1200 ebay

Nice looking bonanza on ebay. Not much time left. Arizona. Item#190791396505
  16. S

bonanza BC1200 mini bike

bonanza bc 1200 mini bike, all orginal execpt for the air cleaner,,runs greart. SHIPPING I WOULD PREFER LOCAL PICKUP. IT IS UP TO THE BUYER TO ARRANGE SHIPPING..I CAN STORE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME.. ANY ???? JUST ASK ..... 850.00 OR OFFERS !!!
  17. matt2

mocking up Bonanza bc1200 I think

Hi guys I'm mocking up my Bonanza bc1200. I came up with bc1200 because it has the small tires and the rear swing arm. I know it's an early bc because of front pegs. Here is a picture of the front tag can anyone tell me something from the numbers thanks? I have a lot of pictures of where I'm at...
  18. L

Bonanza 1510mx vs bc1200 frame and swingarm size difference? Help

:scooter:CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THE DIMENSIONS OF THE BONANZA 1510MX FRAME AND SWINGARM ONLY VS THE BONANZA BC1200 FRAME AND SWINGARM. THEY LOOK IDENTICAL. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IF ANY IN DIMENSIONS. THANKS GUYS!!!
  19. bonanza bc1200 early model

bonanza bc1200 early model

another project
  20. adiel

Bonanza BC1200 project

I am starting a build of a Bonanza BC1200. Originally I was going to do a BC1300 but since I will be using the go-power wheels, I will be building a BC1200. This will be the project page. This is what I am starting with: