2015 build off entry- open class Ruttman chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is my build off. Gonna being restoring this grasshopper back to its glory. Gonna power it with a clone. Doing an open class build.

Ok day one everything is torn apart. Removed the old serial number tag. Tried to clean it up but it was way too far gone to reuse. Bought one off Capgun so it will look great. Next step is to drop the frame off to xtreme custom coatings for powder coating. Keeping the original lime green paint. Might do a slight white ghosting in the green. Then I got to contact some people and get some estimates on chrome.

Jamie1972

Hey Ray, Garage looks a little "thin" :wink: Time to stock up on bikes and parts Buddy...........!
And your Ruttman will be awesome! Good luck Bro.!!

Talked to the powder coater today. We picked out a cool candy apple green with a sparkle when in the sun. Depending on what I get quoted on the chrome(if even available around here) I may me doing a jet black with silver sparkle forks(leaving the springer bars chrome). Funny when the powder coating guy gets more excited to see it complete than I am. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.