2015 OldMiniBikes Build Off Biffmini Open Class

Biffmini

Thanks guys, I think this color rules! I think everyone should have a green mini.:laugh:
Fork tubes & spring covers / Lower forks painted & ready for a fender. mini bike 001.JPG
Pieces Parts finish coated & polished & getting a little restless to one day be a mini...

Biffmini

I'm thinking about setting the jack shaft as a two speed again.
I'm not having any luck finding the larger sprocket that frees up when 2nd. clutch kicks in.
Does anyone know where I can find one of those thingamabobs & the correct term for that type of sprocket?

capguncowboy

I posted this in your other thread, but here's the inside of my one-way sprocket. I'm not sure if that helps or not. Mine's still packed with grease really well, since it's never been ridden

Biffmini

I posted this in your other thread, but here's the inside of my one-way sprocket. I'm not sure if that helps or not. Mine's still packed with grease really well, since it's never been ridden

That's the one I'm after if you know where i can find one please let me know. Thanks

Biffmini

Between work load & bad painting weather I haven't had a chance to get the clear coat finished.
Planning to finish clear coat tomorrow. Oh yah the two cans of base coat wasn't nearly enough
needed five more cans sheesh! that's a that was a learning lesson... It wont be long now & I'll be able to get this mini together

Biffmini

Special thanks to supporting members

I'd just like to give a shout out in appreciation to all the positive feedback...
It makes the build experience all the better when you have others to share it with. THANKS!!! :thumbsup:
A few more pics. & a little more progress.

mini bike 004.JPG mini bike 006.JPG mini bike 007.JPG mini bike 008.JPG mini bike 009.JPG

Getting close to the end...:biggrin: