Post pics when you want.
No baby sitting.
More pics better chance to win.

Final pics and videos at the end.
Everyone votes.
Best in class.
One overall winner...

Easy peezy.
Dude, that is so harsh. I suggest these for all participants. I'm printing out mine right now. It's the only way I'll be a winner, winner, chicken dinner....as well as those with those fancy cell phones they use as computers who cant down load photos.

Everyone's a WINNER!

Dude, that is so harsh. I suggest these for all participants. I'm printing out mine right now. It's the only way I'll be a winner, winner, chicken dinner....as well as those with those fancy cell phones they use as computers who cant down load photos.

Everyone's a WINNER!
Thanks Dave, and I've already printed out two. I'm going for a double win ! :laugh::laugh:

Thanks Dave, and I've already printed out two. I'm going for a double win ! :laugh::laugh:
Me too, but I am leaving the "Participation in" section blank, because I'm not sure what future things I'd like to be a winner in.

Side joke- my wife and I joke about printing each other awards when one of us is bragging to the other about something. I'm going to print one up, and when the time is right, whip one out to her. It'll blow her mind.

OK ...well I'm hoping that Dave decides to run this build off this year..:deal:.I went to the local welding shop and purchased 48' of new tubing...in hopes !

How many want to be in the Build Off ??? This year ?

There seems to be interest in a Build Off, but noone stepping up to moderate it.

If anyone is considering it, they can PM me for what it is like.

WLB

Is there a class for Redoing the one you built two years ago that had flaws when pushed to its limits?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not sure how I missed this mess but I wanna be in the novice class as long as jdogg , Dave and OND are not in it , :laugh: Seriously if no one steps up , Tom's idea might not be that far off base for those of us who want have a build off , with ingenious ideas like that clearly he is the MAN , I think thats like 8 votes now !

CarPlayLB

OK ...well I'm hoping that Dave decides to run this build off this year..:deal:.I went to the local welding shop and purchased 48' of new tubing...in hopes !

How many want to be in the Build Off ??? This year ?
I think Dave would be great at this! He knows that I can be in the beginner class, as all the tools I have are a screwdriver, hammer, and a cresecent wrench!
Eric, don't start your hand made build now! You will need to have a newspaper posted by each step of the build. We don't need anymore cheaters ya know!