5 Inch Internal Brake Drum

I wanted to see if anyone had a used part for sale before I order a new one. The one I need is the same as the 5 inch Bonanza style (asuza) and has the brake arm and a stud to mount it to the frame. If you have one that would work and is in good shape let me know. Thanks, Owen

george3

I wanted to see if anyone had a used part for sale before I order a new one. The one I need is the same as the 5 inch Bonanza style (asuza) and has the brake arm and a stud to mount it to the frame. If you have one that would work and is in good shape let me know. Thanks, Owen
any pics of what you want I prob. have it I have azusa and bendix.

Owen....
I have an original 5" Bendix from a Bonanza that I dis-assembled, bead-blasted and had it yellow zinc plated that I'll email you some pics of if you're interested.

Last edited:
Thank You George and Scooter. The drum I need seems to be the same as the one on my Bonanza MX if that helps? It is going on a Manco Pathfinder with the Manco 6 inch wheels and a drum/sprocket rear brake. Thanks, Owen

I have a Bonanza 5" drum but no brake assenbly, never been used and yours for $25 delivered. PM me if you want pics.:thumbsup:

Here it is:

Last edited: